Guess the map
kz_conveyor?
Well, I know two maps can fit this: http://savepic.ru/199332.jpg
Guess one of them at least.
kz_toonworld and cg_wildwestbhop comes in mind.
kz_toscana!
edit: or not... :P
prolly wildwesthop
_________GUESS: http://newscafe.ansci.usu.edu/archive/april2002/longjump.jpg
kz_longjumps :P
could be easy or hard depending on how you look at it
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_SvftKaKB0Jk/Ro1GyGrntfI/AAAAAAAAAMY/eSMq6qRp1zU/P7040357.JPG
^Link is broken
I thought about cg_wildwesthop & kz_kzdk_droughthop :D
Your maps also fit! GJ :)
@ SpiNe : j2s_sandland? xD
http://www.main.nc.us/graham/graphics/little_santeetlah_creek.jpg hi
kz_creek ;)
What about this one:
http://scribalterror.blogs.com/scribal_terror/images/2007/10/02/bigtree.jpg
guys, delete the names of pictures and reupload it somewhere, or else it's too easy to guess the map when you can see the name of picture, like little_santeetlah_creek...
i think its kz_cxg_sequoia
Check this out ! its uber ez :D http://www.apartamentdizain.com/im/pf/ap01/ap1_detska_staq_big.jpg
kz_cg_rats
@ boom nope :D
It's really easy if you think outside of the block(clue btw)
is it kz_construction? xDDDD
SpiNe's picture is sandblock(2) I guess.. Mine was kz_climbersxp
Originally posted by brendo333kz_cg_rats
kz_dalai_rats
wrath's one is kz_man_climbers_b01 or whatever its called :D
http://k2.jozsef.kando.hu/~guczi/FOTO/BORTON/kozma3.jpg
http://href.hu/x/6pzo
kz_kzfr_Mariocastle and kz_construction ?:D
kz_longjumps from someone i think
Originally posted by VoDkA`BoYkz_kzfr_Mariocastle and kz_construction ?:D
mariocastle is correct but the other one isnt ;)
Please log in to post replies.