Guess the map

Started by ichirou
09/11/2006 10:36
Page 9 of 13
wRath` mapper31/08/2008 17:48

Vodka, it reminds me of kzse_towerblock.

Yeah you were right brendo ;)

Remote31/08/2008 17:59

kz_kzfr_escape maybe? :D

Dacca31/08/2008 18:41

kz_kzhu_jail

omilo31/08/2008 18:52

Ye, has to be kzhu_jail.

This one is hard: http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/lalala1.JPG

DiDo-Grecord holder31/08/2008 19:02

Dacca and omilo +1 :)
and omilo's map is kzie_bunnyheaven :D

omilo31/08/2008 20:47

Nope
hint, I have the WR on this map :P

pLaguE^31/08/2008 20:53

kz_a2_bhop_corruo_ez idk wtf is it lol

cg_gridblock??

puppetz mapper31/08/2008 21:48

kzarg_bhopcircuit of course!

I'll find one soon, and edit.

omilo31/08/2008 23:04

PuppetZ^ wins, gj :P

DiDo-Grecord holder01/09/2008 08:54

what is this ? http://www.wallpaperez.net/wallpaper/car/Lamborghini-Gallardo-Nera-929.jpg
and this http://www.braziltravel.com/amazon-river.jpg
this too http://basecampphilippines.com/yahoo_site_admin1/assets/images/beachmountain_islands.286161112_std.jpg and finally this http://www.godrej.com/GodrejNew/gif/construction/4Towers.jpg gl :D

cC|Nikolaa01/09/2008 09:29

1. kzfr_bhop_lamborghini
2. kz_42_amazon
3. kz_beachmountain
4. kz_cg_4towers

s1gh01/09/2008 10:22

Yeah amazing job eusunt! Especially considering all of the answers are in the picture names. >_<

cC|Nikolaa01/09/2008 11:02

Originally posted by s1gh
Yeah amazing job eusunt! Especially considering all of the answers are in the picture names. >_<


did I say it's an amazing job? and yeah, the names of the maps are in the name of the pictures but I don't see them, I try to get the map by the picture itself and also this isn't the first time using such images (with answer in their name..)

clair mapper01/09/2008 12:45

hes not making fun of you, hes making fun of vodka boy for not using another image hosting site

tracey blast mapper01/09/2008 21:46(edited 22/10/2010 17:17)

. XD

Satsarn27/10/2008 01:27

4floors?

t4l27/10/2008 03:50(edited 27/10/2008 03:51)

1 kz_dm_dedication911?
2 kzie_bunnyheaven?

h327/10/2008 07:23

1. j2s_4floors
2. kzie_bunnyheaven

trb29/11/2008 10:30

http://j4p543.just4play.biz/cont/living-on-the-edge/images/41.jpg :)

Originally posted by TROUbl3m4k3R
http://j4p543.just4play.biz/cont/living-on-the-edge/images/41.jpg :)


bkz_goldbhop

Page 9 of 13

Please log in to post replies.