SC @ kz_kzfr_alexandrie

Started by Freiwild
09/11/2006 23:29
Page 1 of 1
Freiwild09/11/2006 23:29

Hey,
don't know if someone posted it yet but couldn't find so here a Sc on alexandrie it's the same like in neighbourhood the ducked bhop window-sc.

Demo: http://rapidshare.com/files/2700788/SC.dem.html

Hf&Gl

Born2Die aka Freiwild

zhady Tournament #210/11/2006 00:13

GJ, but I found it too, first time I played the map :D

Know another sc I'll post it soon.
[ Edited Fri Nov 10 2006, 12:13AM ]

Picture: [img]
[ Edited Fri Nov 10 2006, 12:18AM ]

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy10/11/2006 05:28

I've seen your sc the first time I played the map zhady... it's like 220 highjump...

AverageFreak10/11/2006 08:26

yeah,its nice and easy :) gj

zhady Tournament #210/11/2006 16:51

I've seen your sc the first time I played the map zhady... it's like 220 highjump...

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy



No shit is it 220 units? Look at the picture more closely ;)

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy11/11/2006 00:42

Originally posted by (M.E.O.)St. Jimmy
I've seen your sc the first time I played the map zhady... it's like 220 highjump...

zhady



No shit is it 220 units? Look at the picture more closely ;)

yes it is 220... checked it with longjump plugin :P

Murvelman11/11/2006 01:41

Originally posted by zhady
Originally posted by (M.E.O.)St. Jimmy
I've seen your sc the first time I played the map zhady... it's like 220 highjump...

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy



No shit is it 220 units? Look at the picture more closely ;)

yes it is 220... checked it with longjump plugin :P

As you can see on the picture, zhady did measure it and was being sarcastic against you :D

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy11/11/2006 01:54

Originally posted by (M.E.O.)St. Jimmy
Originally posted by zhady
Originally posted by (M.E.O.)St. Jimmy
I've seen your sc the first time I played the map zhady... it's like 220 highjump...

Murvelman



No shit is it 220 units? Look at the picture more closely ;)

yes it is 220... checked it with longjump plugin :P

As you can see on the picture, zhady did measure it and was being sarcastic against you :D


haha! I didn't know :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.