4 jumps by Xtreme-Dark

Started by Fence
18/12/2010 02:52
Page 1 of 1
Fence18/12/2010 02:52

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZG0DCsOlhM

Mittelfinger18/12/2010 04:28

Nice technique.

juhx18/12/2010 07:20

beautiful technique. go kz_ de_ demos and big movie :]

Eolight18/12/2010 07:29

good job DARK! it's awesome !!!

KyU.K18/12/2010 08:08

The jumps are awesome :o

Fence18/12/2010 12:04

Originally posted by juhx
beautiful technique. go kz_ de_ demos and big movie :]

i think at this)

Charly.0s18/12/2010 13:55

these jumps are fuckin amazing oO

Fence18/12/2010 15:14

I think so too

Xtreme-dark18/12/2010 16:04

thx fence :) I love it :D
Demos : http://www.sendspace.com/file/yluwj6

Fence18/12/2010 16:33

Originally posted by Xtreme-dark
thx fence :) I love it :D
Demos : http://www.sendspace.com/file/yluwj6

and thanks you for demos :P

Santy_18/12/2010 17:06

Nice :D

geddyK18/12/2010 19:23

I loved the technique of those jumps <3

Xtreme-dark18/12/2010 22:18

Originally posted by geddyK
I loved the technique of those jumps <3

thx :D ..))

Fence19/12/2010 10:14

Xtreme - you are become a star)

Ackn_19/12/2010 12:12

I wonder how he can control this!

Charly.0s19/12/2010 13:59

like 100times I watch your dems =/

jack frog19/12/2010 15:35

Nice movie! Cool to see you do freestyle playing with those techniques.

Xtreme-dark19/12/2010 17:01

Originally posted by jack frog
Cool to see you do freestyle playing with those techniques.

what do you mean?

StenGah19/12/2010 18:27

Originally posted by Mittelfinger
Nice technique.


Nice avatar! :D

Nice jumps. Really weird actually :S

Fence19/12/2010 20:43

Originally posted by StenGah
Originally posted by Mittelfinger
Nice technique.


Nice avatar! :D

Nice jumps. Really weird actually :S

my avatar?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.