2011, B1TCH ! (New Year Multiplayer Movie)

Started by zgooh
18/12/2010 15:30
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2

1% LEFT : O

perd0 mapper30/12/2010 20:29(edited 30/12/2010 20:29)

I rly like 4th screenshot, looking forward for this :)

KypBA30/12/2010 21:04

Originally posted by Nukk
i dont see nothing of the new year

lol you expected 2D snow particles in AE? You're so pathetic.

Also I can't get the thing. In description you wrote "featuring two players", but on the screenshots I see at least 3 players - ?????.

unBreakS30/12/2010 21:12

Originally posted by KypBA
Originally posted by Nukk
i dont see nothing of the new year

lol you expected 2D snow particles in AE? You're so pathetic.

Also I can't get the thing. In description you wrote "featuring two players", but on the screenshots I see at least 3 players - ?????.

you misunderstood it. he meant that he made already movie ft 2 players.. i think the one was ggs

zgooh31/12/2010 20:03

You close this thread, I will upload the movie tonight

zgooh 31/12/2010 - 19:02 PM (Morocco)

Page 2 of 2