They're coming...

Started by Punk^
18/12/2010 16:24
Page 1 of 2
Punk^18/12/2010 16:24(edited 18/12/2010 16:25)

    Title: They're coming...


    Project status: 0 %


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hi there, I'm Punk^! I haven't done a lot of moviemaking, but I have done some (non-released and dosen't exist due to a !!bad!! computer). I've been wanting to try out more serious stuff and this will be my first real project. I won't be finished for quite some time, due to the fact I'm getting a new computer mid-january and the amount things I'll do on my current one will be small.


    Type of the movie: It will be a single player movie, most likely featuring me only. It will have a new theme (even though another player is making a movie with the same theme, they're not related! This is a pure coincidence, which I have talked about with the other player)


    Project Description: I want to let everyone know that this project is focused on editing, rather than jumps!
    The jumps won't be very hard, nor will they all be totally new, since this is focused on the editing itself. And as for the length, for now, I'm counting on it being around 3 minutes long. I've got a song planned out, which is a mainstream drum n' bass song and you'll probably not like it, but we'll see. There's also a big chance I'll use the hammer editor to do something special.


    Moviemaking facts: I'll mainly be using Sony Vegas since it's the program I have the most experience with. I might have a go at Adobe AE and maybe a little 3ds max aswell. Source FPS will be between 300-1000 FPS and the output will be 60 fps. I'm gonna use the legion encoder.


    Requests: None for now.


    Screenshots: Coming within a month :-P (hopefully)

Nukk18/12/2010 16:29

gl with project
and give me one reason than, 1000 fps better than the 300-500 ??:):):)

unBreakS18/12/2010 16:30

well gl and hurry :D

Ackn_18/12/2010 16:31

gj with it!Punk^ u will make it?:) i didn't know that u'r moviemaker

Punk^18/12/2010 16:33

Because I want my campath ultra smooth Nukk :-) And I haven't done a lot yet Ackn_, and this project will probably fail misserably, but I'll give it a go and learn from the experience.
And I'll try unBreakS!

pLaguE^18/12/2010 17:26

wtf punk since when do you make movies :D

-STK-18/12/2010 17:37

Punk^ is this your youtube account http://www.youtube.com/user/KreedzPunk ? If it is i really like risk_xtrm_weaponsfactory_puppetz_0238 video . Good luck with the project !

Punk^18/12/2010 17:43

Yeah, it is.. those are all some 1 hour edits xD my other movies are gone, because my PC died.. and thanks. But youtube totally ruined it :-/

anaLchy18/12/2010 18:10

Originally posted by Nukk
gl with project
and give me one reason than, 1000 fps better than the 300-500 ??:):):)


300-500 fps - The jump with x8 slowdown lags like shit.
With 1000-1500 its fine

My pc is not that good and im using 500. But If you have the space and requierments its better with more fps ofc.

IceVip18/12/2010 19:35

do NOT capture with 1000 fps , you can capture with 900 but NOT 1000.

nobody^18/12/2010 19:53

Punk^ is a moviemaker? Thats something new. Good luck dude I am sure it will be a masterpiece. And I think u must use something different from Drum'n'Bass but I am gonna like it anyways. :)

Punk^18/12/2010 19:54

Don't worry nobody^, most of my future clips won't be using DnB, but this came to me while listening to the song and I've got it all planned in my head :D

nobody^18/12/2010 19:56

Ok dude. Once again I wish you good luck and cmooon I cant wait!!

Punk^18/12/2010 20:16(edited 18/12/2010 20:16)

Well, it'll take a couple of months at least, but thanks :-)

nobody^18/12/2010 20:25

Make it count!

Charly.0s19/12/2010 13:32

n1 title =) project looks interesting, waiting for screens and cool stuff now ;) hf

200620/12/2010 23:52

Nice to see Punk^ moviemaking! GL with the project mate :P

ndR moviemaker Tournament #221/12/2010 01:57

You played too much Alan Wake, Punk :)

pLaguE^21/12/2010 02:54

come on punk screenshots nao!

BLuex23/12/2010 00:22

gl sir :D

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.