Syrle and dilap - Old kreedz friends 2

Started by Fence
19/12/2010 01:08
Page 1 of 1
Fence19/12/2010 01:08(edited 21/12/2010 20:54)

Title: Syrle and dilap - Old kreedz friends 2


Project status: 2%


Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hi there, i'm Vitaliy "Fence" Shevchuk. ive been moviemaking sience a 4-6 month i think.


Type of the movie: It will be a movie of 2 players

Project Description: About 4-6 Minutes long not sure yet.I will use 1 calm song, and maby 1 dnb song.

Moviemaking facts: I will use After Effects CS4,Sony Vegas 9.0c and I will render my movie in x264 with a bitrate of 6100k and 50 fps output...

Requests: I have a problem with text and color correction. Give me pls links on good tutorials). Thanks


Screenshots: Coming

Syrle19/12/2010 09:52

Hey i'am Waiting this!!! ^^

Ackn_19/12/2010 12:14

I am waiting to see this too!Syrle <3

Syrle22/12/2010 20:48

Originally posted by Ackn_
I am waiting to see this too!Syrle <3

Thx ^^ <3

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.