[RUNS] daza_3man_boost

19/12/2010 22:12
Page 1 of 1
Nikša Jovanovic19/12/2010 22:12(edited 20/12/2010 01:15)

Winter, house, boredom = Recording
Me , Pi0tr3k and fshiju on 3man map by daza....
It was really fun to play/record it, I would like to see more 3man maps in the future :)
Realtime : 01:21:49
Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YutH4KNfw8
Demos http://www.sendspace.com/file/4i0kho
Map + Demos http://www.sendspace.com/file/irqt9e

qfiman*19/12/2010 22:18

yeah! gj dudes! =)

Berkut Tournament #219/12/2010 22:19

That's cool
however it would be much better if the whole movie were done like on 01:07, camera from the side. And easier to watch :)

CamelCloudrecord holder19/12/2010 22:23(edited 19/12/2010 22:24)

I see you were in a rush. Good editing, hard to follow on all 3, and I bet that was a bitch to record in HLAE. It was to me.

dexxies19/12/2010 22:28

Plz give me a link to download this map.

m0ver19/12/2010 22:30

I frickin loved it <3

kaynerecord holder19/12/2010 22:34

wow, good job.. id love more movies of 3man maps :)

JocA Banned19/12/2010 22:39

edit was 8/10, music 9/10 and run 9.8/10
gj for drop bj sc, and nice music

gogo for nz_3man_boost :p

BLuex19/12/2010 23:01

ELA LA SRBIJA :D Edit 2/10 Awesome run btw :)

TawNY19/12/2010 23:14

I´ll have to agree with Adan. It´s a very nice run from all three but it would be much easier if we could see the run like in 1:07 ;)

FLP19/12/2010 23:33

Awesome good job guys :D

gizpo_O20/12/2010 00:07

Originally posted by kayne
wow, good job.. id love more movies of 3man maps :)


+ Esp. I liked the campath you showed.

fshiju20/12/2010 13:46

gj us :)
love the map

Originally posted by kayne
wow, good job.. id love more movies of 3man maps :)

ur wish will be fulfilled:)

R^3OPAH20/12/2010 19:17

n1 guys ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.