Secret title [Some news...]

22/12/2010 16:07
Read-Only
Page 2 of 8
ndR moviemaker Tournament #230/12/2010 14:29(edited 30/12/2010 14:29)

Soundtrack: 100%

the songs are just awesome, they will blow your mind ;-)

I can't do more sreenshots of teh intro otherwise you will know the name of the movie :/

st0ka30/12/2010 15:28

Can't judge by the screenshots, but I'm expecting something extraordinary! Good luck with the project! :-)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #204/01/2011 00:59

It's hard to take new screenshots without revealing the name of the movie, but well that's better than nothing ^^

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/3261/50461917.png

evuly04/01/2011 01:25

This looks truly interesting, can't wait! :-D

zythH^ moviemaker04/01/2011 18:59

I think is chinese player or japanese ?? xD

GL ndR

CamelCloudrecord holder04/01/2011 19:18

iiN comeback.

Juice04/01/2011 20:12

iiN or VaNs :>

ndR moviemaker Tournament #204/01/2011 22:11(edited 04/01/2011 23:30)

None of them =)
New screenshots coming soon

ndR moviemaker Tournament #204/01/2011 23:30(edited 04/01/2011 23:31)
Nukk05/01/2011 00:51

ndr pleeeeeaseeeee dont use lens flare from sony vegas,it's looks ugly rly:( in AAE optical flares better :)

Punk^05/01/2011 01:49

Don't worry Nukk, it fits perfectly in that part when you watch it as a whole.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #205/01/2011 11:55

Originally posted by Nukk
ndr pleeeeeaseeeee dont use lens flare from sony vegas,it's looks ugly rly:( in AAE optical flares better :)



This is what I already said to someone, it looks way better in a running video than in a screenshot ;)
AE is a pain in the ass for me and I'll use it as less as possible ^^

WqkO05/01/2011 15:43

Looks awesome, good luck Yohan. :)

evuly05/01/2011 16:15

Looks cool! :)

Nukk05/01/2011 16:25

Originally posted by ndR
Originally posted by Nukk
ndr pleeeeeaseeeee dont use lens flare from sony vegas,it's looks ugly rly:( in AAE optical flares better :)



This is what I already said to someone, it looks way better in a running video than in a screenshot ;)
AE is a pain in the ass for me and I'll use it as less as possible ^^


oki,approximate date of release ? :}

ndR moviemaker Tournament #205/01/2011 17:07

March hopefully, if not April.

fizik05/01/2011 17:13

Originally posted by Sitka
Wow, this screenshots looks exactly like a real movie. I want to see it now! Deserv a christmas heart ♥.


I guess that's the widescreen resolution! :D But really looking forward to it. Looks awesome.

CamelCloudrecord holder05/01/2011 17:14

April, when my final exams start. Ugh, if I'm lucky I might be able to watch the intro of the movie.

Punk^05/01/2011 22:59

You should really look forward to this movie guys.. it's a beast already. It's most likely one of the best edited KZ movies of all time.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #206/01/2011 01:40

Trick part: 35%

Screenshots coming tomorrow.

Page 2 of 8