Edgebugs

Started by Pulsar!
12/11/2006 00:30
Page 1 of 1
Pulsar!12/11/2006 00:30

Hello, some days ago i watched Climbers Germany The Movie and was really confused by 3x edgebugs. I tryed and tryed and can make only 2 :(( Here u are http://rapidshare.com/files/2978365/gigablock_edgbug2times.dem.html

Have somebody made 4+ edgbugs or not ?

If u have demo with more then 2 edgbus, plz upload becouse i really love to see it.

Murvelman12/11/2006 02:10

2 edgebugs aren't that hard,but i just can't make 3 :(

Sonic3212/11/2006 10:52

omg 3 edgebugs
i´ve tried it but never done 3 edgebugs
i only did 2 egdeb. is there a trick that i can train my edgebugs?

Hanniball12/11/2006 11:50

more than 2 edgebugs in a row is only luck

balky mapper Tournament #112/11/2006 12:00

if you want to make 3 edgebugs you must have big luck :)

fuzzerd12/11/2006 12:19

do you mean an edgebug 3 times in a row or 3 edgebugs in a row? because I've done the edgebug on caverns 3 times in a row, and I think I've done the gigablock edgebug 3 times in a row.

Pulsar!12/11/2006 13:10

Hm.. when i start to training my edgebugs i can make 1 within 20-30 tryes, but now i can make edgebug within 8-13 tryes..

fuzzerd, i mean 3x in a row and plz upload the demo ur 3x edgebugs.

ScooteR12/11/2006 13:20

Ive seen a triple in the cg movie ..

maniac12/11/2006 14:41

yeah fuzzerd, on that way i made 3 edgebugs, too!
3 times the same edgebug in a row.

EDIT: got no demo of that :(
[ Edited Sun Nov 12 2006, 07:43PM ]

Pulsar!12/11/2006 14:52

Demos, demos plz

fuzzerd13/11/2006 00:39

no demos sorry. I don't demo everything I do like some people. I was just practicing edgebugs and happened to do it 3 times in a row. keep practicing pulsar. after a little bit of practice I can make the gigablock edgebug about 1 in 4 trys.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.