dust2.. possible?

Started by CAKEbuilder
24/12/2010 04:24
Page 1 of 1
CAKEbuilder24/12/2010 04:24

I thought I saw this jump in a movie once.

Image

Jump from the green boxes near window to the top of the false double door, and then get to the big boxes on the back of platform. Isn't there a way to surf over there? I can't figure it out.

Can anyone link to a video/demo of this?

A3TIUS24/12/2010 08:11

Possible :)

Grrr24/12/2010 10:18

understandable picture..

nobody^24/12/2010 10:30

Hm, I think it's possible but I am not sure that I fully understood it. This combo is new for me, GJ.

kREWAN24/12/2010 13:22

Dont post a .jpf file like that post a link to imageshack.us instead or what evah, it fucks up my internet browser and I'm sure it's not just for me..

musaka24/12/2010 13:38

you fucked up the page
good job

Juice24/12/2010 14:19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9zYKMNTuzw&hd=1
done it with knife

Chela24/12/2010 14:48

http://www.own3d.tv/video/49083/LAST_MOVIE

02:20 - 02:25

Juice24/12/2010 14:57

developer 1 + 100aa used in the movie above :D
knife: http://www.sendspace.com/file/axr4zl

Grrr24/12/2010 16:05

Originally posted by Juice ._.
developer 1 + 100aa used in the movie above :D
knife: http://www.sendspace.com/file/axr4zl


okaay, now I feel like WTF?!

qewi24/12/2010 17:21

tAST showed me that jump like a year ago, i made it back then but i can't find the demo :<

CAKEbuilder24/12/2010 20:29

Originally posted by Juice ._.
developer 1 + 100aa used in the movie above :D
knife: http://www.sendspace.com/file/axr4zl


n1. I'm trying to replicate, but it's tough to hold the surf. Thanks for the post

kafds24/12/2010 21:03

KeltA did it at least twice a row with knife within a short moment a long time ago. I showed the trick to him and I wasn't sure if it was possible with legal settings, but he kept doing it pretty often and I think he even did it more than twice a row. I think he gave me a demo of that 2x, but I don't remember the demo name. :R

dx^24/12/2010 21:52

possible with 100a .;x

Juice25/12/2010 06:08

Originally posted by dx^
possible with 100a .;x

you'd better read all posts

Murvelman26/12/2010 10:06

http://data.fuskbugg.se/dipdip/d2slidejump.rar
With a good pre you don't need to slide that much! I barely cleared it though.

nobody^26/12/2010 10:49(edited 26/12/2010 10:57)

Originally posted by Murvelman
http://data.fuskbugg.se/dipdip/d2slidejump.rar
With a good pre you don't need to slide that much! I barely cleared it though.

oO That was nice!

Edit: It will be great if someone is kind enough to make a tutorial of this jump. ^^

Grrr30/12/2010 19:30

Originally posted by nobody^
Originally posted by Murvelman
http://data.fuskbugg.se/dipdip/d2slidejump.rar
With a good pre you don't need to slide that much! I barely cleared it though.

oO That was nice!

Edit: It will be great if someone is kind enough to make a tutorial of this jump. ^^

showkeys might be enough

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.