Bug in friends list
Started by blaq
24/12/2010 13:33
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
blaq24/12/2010 13:33
If you click the avatar of someone else's friend, it (I assume?) should link to the profile of that user (e.g. user.php?id.56008). However, it links to user.php?id. without any ID, which means it's a link to nothing. If you click the friends' name it works properly, but not the avatar.
Sorry for my messy English.
m0ver24/12/2010 17:45
Thanks, fixed :)
kayne
25/12/2010 01:13(edited 25/12/2010 01:13)
Originally posted by m0verThanks, fixed :)
You sure? ;)
And I've noticed another bug, if I hold my pointer at someones profile it says "You are friends with X but actually, I don't have him on my friends list :/
Also, the bug blaq was talking about aint fixed, when you press koukouz avatar you'll come to this link where it says:
"There is no information for that user as they are not registered at Xtreme-Jumps.eu"
Screenshot:
http://i54.tinypic.com/sfldok.jpg
m0ver03/01/2011 14:10
Thanks for reporting, added on todo list :)
spr1n
21/01/2011 17:39
"Pending friendships" is limited to 10 and has no page navigation
Ggs`29/01/2011 01:12
cant remove someone from that list
Nikša Jovanovic11/08/2011 21:09
Everything is fixed now
Page 1 of 1