kzex_ancientegypt

Started by unBreakS
25/12/2010 13:10
Page 1 of 1
unBreakS25/12/2010 13:10(edited 25/12/2010 13:26)

Hi all i`m workin on new map called kzex_ancientegypt.


Project Status: 18% Completed

Time: I`m think of making it long like 4.30-5 mins

Challenge: Average - Hard

1st room:
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/9365/kzancientegypt.jpg
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/7132/kzancientegypt1.jpg
In-game screens of 1st room:
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/8104/kzancientegypt4.jpg
2nd room:
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/1959/kzancientegypt2.jpg
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5167/kzancientegypt3.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2435/kzancientegypt6.jpg
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5905/kzancientegypt5.jpg
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/945/kzancientegypt7.jpg
Bhop Part(3rdroom)
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/631/kzancientegypt9.jpg
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1467/kzancientegypt10.jpg
http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/6613/kzancientegypt11.jpg
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3721/kzancientegypt8.jpg

WetDreams25/12/2010 14:08

gj but not my favorite still

eeK25/12/2010 14:14

I think there are enough map with "egypt" theme, but nevermind, good luck with it!

kREWAN25/12/2010 14:22

The first pic reminds me alot of kz_kzdk_templebhop of some reason o.O Anyways keep up with the good job :D

sn00p mapper25/12/2010 14:33

Originally posted by eeK-
I think there are enough map with "egypt" theme, but nevermind, good luck with it!


Actually there are no real themed Egypt maps.

GL with that but work the light more.

eeK25/12/2010 19:26

Yes sn00p, but i wanted to say that there are many maps with that texture (or similar) that showed unBreakS.

sn00p mapper25/12/2010 21:01

That yes, I'm agreed with that, and a map using those textures can't get kz_ tag anymore, they are really overused.

But let's not be offtopic, work the map out unBreaks :D No idea if this is your first map but same as me, with the same textures I started to make maps.

unBreakS25/12/2010 21:38(edited 25/12/2010 21:39)

yeah they might be overused but the diversity of layouts that you can make of this textures is incredible.. hope i can make you to take back your own words sn00p (can`t get kz tag) :D

sn00p mapper25/12/2010 21:51

Well, who knows ;o

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.