Friend invitations

Started by 2006
26/12/2010 22:25
Page 1 of 1
200626/12/2010 22:25(edited 26/12/2010 22:26)

I'd suggest to put it the way it was.. that you can see the invitations in the "login" menu. Thus they're a lot more noticeable.

nobody^30/12/2010 23:24

Originally posted by kz-sca|2006
I'd suggest to put it the way it was.. that you can see the invitations in the "login" menu. Thus they're a lot more noticeable.

CamelCloudrecord holder30/12/2010 23:55

Agreed. I found out I have like 10 request waiting for my approval for like a week.

kaynerecord holder31/12/2010 10:02

where is it now? :o

CamelCloudrecord holder31/12/2010 10:47

Go onto your profile and click "See all of your friends, it's at the bottom of the list.

c-walker`16/01/2011 09:57

*bump*

It was better before when u see it in front page. Now you can't see friend invitations if u have too many sent ones (like me).

CamelCloudrecord holder16/01/2011 12:35

I can say this much: It's improved on the new design.

nobody^16/01/2011 21:10

Could u tell us, when the new design is going to get available for all of the XJ members?

CamelCloudrecord holder16/01/2011 21:22

For now, nothing is mentioned - but if anything was, I doubt I could leak that information.

Punk^16/01/2011 23:15(edited 16/01/2011 23:15)

I wouldn't do that either CC ;-)
Anyway, we have no current release date, but as someone mentioned, this is not a problem with the coming design.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.