Advanced Edit in AFX

Started by WqkO
27/12/2010 20:24
Page 1 of 1
WqkO27/12/2010 20:24

Hello,

I'm just wondering : Which kind of effects do you use in AFX to make your movie looks good ? I'm not talking about basic settings, like Color Curves, Glow, Blur, etc but other stuff I don't know yet...
I know, it's kinda hard to share your own settings etc, but I just need some new ideas... ^^

Anyway, thanks if you bring meh some help, bb ! :3

Nukk27/12/2010 21:22

i dont understand this thread :(

WqkO27/12/2010 21:49

Which kind of Effects or Presets do you usually add to your adjustment layer ?

st0ka27/12/2010 22:03

Those basic effects you're talking about are all you need to get nice effects, depending on how you use them. After Effects' out of the box functionality is fantastic.

Nukk27/12/2010 22:03

plugins from borisfx,cycore,cycore hd and colorize mbl and defaults :/

preZ27/12/2010 23:08

You don't need third party plugins to make good colors in ae..

You can find some basic color correction tutorials and get the basic idea of curves,levels etc.

You can also try out color finesse plugin that comes with ae, here you have more in-depth control over your color correction process.

WqkO28/12/2010 03:06

Thanks, your answers were really complementary. :)

BLuex28/12/2010 13:44

The only thing who is agony me in AE is rander -.- When i rander it 90 framerate i lost big fps on it :S

KypBA31/12/2010 03:23(edited 31/12/2010 03:24)

rander?

BLuex31/12/2010 05:19

Originally posted by KypBA
rander?

fps

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.