Skyline 2011

Started by Hardrave ;>
28/12/2010 05:05
Page 1 of 1
Hardrave ;>28/12/2010 05:05(edited 09/01/2011 01:50)

* Title: Skyline 2011


* Project status: 55%


* Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Thomas and i have about 1,5 years moviemaking experience. I am not a well know movie maker in kz community. i am bigger in the 100aa community. In 10aa i am know as "skarholproductions" and made some wr runs..


* Type of the movie: 7 man trickjump movie.


* Project Description: In this movie i will show some new jumpers and some old jumpers from the kreedz community! some of the demos is pretty old "thats boring"... Or i will say the jumps! but cant get new jumps everytime :) AND.... I wanted to do somthing differnet! so i making a DVD-menu for the movie! so you can choose "under the making" in the menu for a "behinde the scens" look.
I think that will be cool, and its work at your pc :) you dont need the disc!




* Moviemaking facts: Sony veags 09, After effects CS4, startmovie 460, vdub and hlae..maybe some 3dmax

One thing I want to say: I getting many comments like this "Skyline is a irl movie"
answer to you: I know that, i got the idea when i saw the trailer. so no worys!

Screenshots:
http://i54.tinypic.com/330y7fp.jpg
UPDATE:
A little preview of the DVD menu! hope you like it! :D
thanks to VC for the good help!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hddgg3jMxg0
PS: Its MPEG-DVD2 format, ugly quality!


I think that's enough ...Sorry for bad english, but i really dont like school..

Nukk28/12/2010 06:50

nice first screen,but 2nd looks ugly :/ sry,i rly dislike this color ;) gl

Marshall28/12/2010 07:51

waiting for it!

nobody^28/12/2010 10:36(edited 28/12/2010 10:37)

Damn, the first screen is super cool. Looking forward to this movie. Oh and why 7 jumpers? Lucky number I guess?

pheil28/12/2010 13:15

first pic is awesome, the second just ruined my feelings about this movie. anyways good luck with the project :)

IceVip28/12/2010 13:17

startmovie 200

BLuex28/12/2010 13:39

Eh, i watch this movie "skyline" i hope you did some visual effect xDD. Gl anyway :)

musaka28/12/2010 13:39

bad colors on the second screenshot

Hardrave ;>28/12/2010 19:13

i understand the second, hopefully i only did that color at one... ty forr feedback, i will change it!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.