find a good demos from kreedz players :O

Started by Syrle
28/12/2010 20:10
Page 1 of 2
Syrle28/12/2010 20:10(edited 29/12/2010 10:25)

Good day, everybody!

    Title: Strong Spirit


    Project status: 0,00001%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience:My name is Igor, I do moviemaking about 9 months. Probably heard about me and my previous projects you do not really like but now I want to invite you to my new project and for this I need a good kreedz players.You will record demos on de\kz\hns maps


    Type of the movie:I hope in this movie would be 10-15 peoples


    Project Description:Well this movie about many players, I think, and tricks will be much to be desired I hope you can see in it some stars of kreedz


    Moviemaking facts: I use software such as: SonyVegas7.0, hlae and want to learn how to use AE and Сinima4d in the near future)



To contact me:
Syrle (Creator):
1) Skype - ingr1d_hns
2) steam - heill_soft

dilap(director):
1) Skype - dilapko
2) steam - dil357


YouTube chanel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iNgr1D93

pheil28/12/2010 21:17(edited 28/12/2010 21:17)

"AE and Sinima4d in the near future". anyways, good luck with the project ;)

Nukk28/12/2010 21:59

lol bad english ever
btw Sinima4d loL!

Dilap28/12/2010 22:13

too much bad "jokes" from Nukk as always...
gl syrle

Fence28/12/2010 22:26

Originally posted by Syrle
Good day, everybody!

    Title: Strong Spirit


    Project status: 0,00001%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience:My name is Igor, I do moviemaking about 9 months. Probably heard about me and my previous projects you do not really like but now I want to invite you to my new project and for this I need a good kreedz players.You will record demos on de\kz\hns maps


    Type of the movie:I hope in this movie would be 10-15 peoples


    Project Description:Well this movie about many players, I think, and tricks will be much to be desired I hope you can see in it some stars of kreedz


    Moviemaking facts: I use software such as: SonyVegas7.0, hlae and want to learn how to use AE and Sinima4d in the near future)



To contact me:
Syrle (Creator):
1) Skype - ingr1d_hns
2) steam - heill_soft

dilap(director):
1) Skype - dilapko
2) steam - dil357


YouTube chanel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iNgr1D93

sinima 4d oO :DD

Playmate28/12/2010 22:32

Originally posted by Nukk
lol bad english ever
btw Sinima4d loL!

dude, i'd understand you if your english was perfect. Saying this u selfown because you made a mistake yourself.

BLuex28/12/2010 22:50

Originally posted by Playmate
Originally posted by Nukk
lol bad english ever
btw Sinima4d loL!

dude, i'd understand you if your english was perfect. Saying this u selfown because you made a mistake yourself.

+1

IceVip28/12/2010 23:53

can i haz lern ze sinimafordi plz?
gl with the project

FLP29/12/2010 00:06

So do you need demos?

SiMen.alex29/12/2010 05:27

Originally posted by IceVip
can i haz lern ze sinimafordi plz?
gl with the project

LOL

Dilap29/12/2010 09:16(edited 29/12/2010 09:24)

Originally posted by FLP
So do you need demos?


* You will record demos on de\kz\hns maps


Fence - in the future...

musaka29/12/2010 09:32

no hns maps PLEASE

Syrle29/12/2010 10:28

I think if they hns demo, they will be very little, and perhaps (most likely) they generally will not)

qwe`29/12/2010 10:29

Hahah Ice Vip.. A famous JOKER :))) pedal :)
anyways GL Syrle and HF :-)
PS. I hope u will collect enough and good demos for project! gl again!

Syrle29/12/2010 10:31

Thanks qwe :)

Fence29/12/2010 11:06

Originally posted by Dilap
Originally posted by FLP
So do you need demos?


* You will record demos on de\kz\hns maps


Fence - in the future...

what u mean?

KypBA30/12/2010 20:59(edited 31/12/2010 03:01)

Laughed at whole thread.
Apotheosis of russian scene in worldwide kreedz community - poor knowledge in any way, low english and chatting between themselves.
I ashamed 1001th time, gj.

Dilap31/12/2010 00:02

Originally posted by KypBA
Laughed at whole thread.
Apotheosis of russian scene in worldwide kreedz community - poor knowledge in any way, low english and chatting between themeselves.
I ashamed 1001th time, gj.


Russian gayboy. -_-'

KypBA31/12/2010 00:22

see_i_told_you.jpg

k a f f e e31/12/2010 01:48

haha kypba <3

syrle you are one of the most polarizing stars on the nightsky of kreedz-moviemaking, i wish you all the best for this project and hopefully many famous kreedzers send in their demos to be part of this overwhelming entertainment

personally i can't wait

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.