REQUEST: Recording plugin

Started by kaynerecord holder
31/12/2010 14:22
Page 1 of 1
kaynerecord holder31/12/2010 14:22

hey there.. I dont know if it's the right place to post in, but I hope so..

anyways.. I already have this kind of plugin, but it gets pretty annoying for some small reasons..

I'm hoping for someone to put KZ Demo Recording by xPaw and KZ Demo by Kr1Zo into ONE plugin with same features as Kr1Zo posted:

- Colored hook
- Checkpoints
- Climb time (format 00:00.00)
- Auto-rename recorded demos
- Godmode
- Fast team select
- Check attempts to record
- Shows lost HP
- Shows server uptime and check the chance emergence Timerbug
- Check legal kz server settings
- Easy to use

+ additions:

- Show current WR after finishing the round, like:
[KZ Demo] Current WR: xx:xx.xx
- Setpoints or whatever its called, from xPaw's plugin
- Auto HP boosted when restarting


.sma files r in the links, would be fucking awesome if someone managed to make this, thanks in advance! <3

gizpo_O31/12/2010 14:29

what about alltalk, it'd be nice also.. I think.

surRendirecord holder31/12/2010 15:14

it would be awesome..

JocA Banned31/12/2010 16:22

not hard, i will mix it for 5~ mins.

stresS31/12/2010 16:48

i am download and test ;d

kaynerecord holder31/12/2010 17:06

Originally posted by JocA
not hard, i will mix it for 5~ mins.

how ya doin'? ;)

JocA Banned31/12/2010 17:14(edited 31/12/2010 19:27)

Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by JocA
not hard, i will mix it for 5~ mins.

how ya doin'? ;)


http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?259073.last

kaynerecord holder31/12/2010 20:27

Originally posted by JocA
Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by JocA
not hard, i will mix it for 5~ mins.

how ya doin'? ;)


http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?259073.last

thats just damn awesome dude..

admin can close this thread whenever they see it! ;)

actepukc^15/01/2011 16:33

I'm whit KZ Demo by Kr1Zo .

Brummbär20/03/2011 10:36

i use joca mix :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.