Recording plugin v1.1
is its anyway to make kzlt records shown in this plugin? http://kzlt.bentski.lt/ it could be only the time like:
cg_arizonabhop 01:35.07 shNz (LTR 1:39)
or
cg_arizonabhop 01:35.07 shNz
cg_arizonabhop 01:39 kSiunkaS
Oh Yes I found it for long time
Thanks :)
wtf
i recorded demo with this plugin
and now i cant find it =\
When I compile kz_wr.sma it got 1 warning
Warning: Loose indentation on line 54
Header size: 1268 bytes
Code size: 8836 bytes
Data size: 102708 bytes
Stack/heap size: 16384 bytes; estimated max. usage=825 cells (3300 bytes)
Total requirements: 129196 bytes
1 Warning.
Done.
Can u fix it?
That warning isn't important, it doesn't affect the plugin.
Originally posted by Swoozywtf
i recorded demo with this plugin
and now i cant find it =\
problem solved
Originally posted by SwoozyOriginally posted by Swoozywtf
i recorded demo with this plugin
and now i cant find it =\
problem solved
Same problem, can't find my recs ! Give me your tip dude :D
language choose English
gl
Originally posted by WOOF.exeOriginally posted by SwoozyOriginally posted by Swoozywtf
i recorded demo with this plugin
and now i cant find it =\
problem solved
Same problem, can't find my recs ! Give me your tip dude :D
look for demo named "map_author_0000"
it's your demo, just rename it
Originally posted by JocAOriginally posted by unBreakSbug - if you die and try to start the timer again it says "You already started ..."
yes i know that, but dunno how to fix...just type two times /kzdemo..:/
Change
register_event("HLTV", "Event_HLTV_New_Round", "a", "1=0", "2=0");
to
register_logevent("Event_HLTV_New_Round", 2, "0=World triggered", "1=Round_Start");
Originally posted by XFopOriginally posted by JocAOriginally posted by unBreakSbug - if you die and try to start the timer again it says "You already started ..."
yes i know that, but dunno how to fix...just type two times /kzdemo..:/
Change
register_event("HLTV", "Event_HLTV_New_Round", "a", "1=0", "2=0");
to
register_logevent("Event_HLTV_New_Round", 2, "0=World triggered", "1=Round_Start");
too late sir .. i fixed it with vars
Originally posted by unBreakStoo late sir .. i fixed it with vars
It's OK, this can help someone who don't know how fix this bug :D
uh I have a problem here. Whenever I type /god or /godmode it keeps on saying godmode has been disabled and it wouldn't let me turn godmode on.
I think it's because whenever I type /god, the xj listen server turns godmode on but then this plugin turns it off...
@ bryan
you gotta disable xtreme-jumps.amxx to use this plugin.
Originally posted by prad@ bryan
you gotta disable xtreme-jumps.amxx to use this plugin.
yeah that's what i thought thx!
@Joca if u could do something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjh16VAp_-8 it would be awesome recording plugin :O
how nostalgic thread :D
@Pez0 hmm you mean APM count and printing Bhop stats?
I dont find it very practical for runs to be honest
I need only that pressing timer its good in runs tbh, check this too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5giq_dfIbA after he pressed end timer.. quite good too, is it hard to code that pressing timer? and also how to set time to more numbers? dont u know? I mean if u have time 00:15.54 and numbers after 54
the plugin is getting floated time of your run, so its used: %s%d:%s%.2f -> you can make it to: %s%d:%s%.3f and you will get 3 decimals
im more interested now in making something new, which will be released in the near future
Please log in to post replies.