Deita iZ N00B Growing Up

Started by zythH^ moviemaker
31/12/2010 19:32
Page 1 of 1
zythH^ moviemaker31/12/2010 19:32(edited 31/12/2010 19:32)

Hey

This is my new project


Name: Deita iZ N00B Growing Up

Status: 5%

About me: Hey I play kz for 6 months, edit about 2 months and I have very much things to learn, like english xD... Now I'm learning advanced color efects and some cool transitions with mask, so with 2 months I'm not so bad :x

Type of movie: single player. Deita iZ N00B a Portuguese player.

Screenshots: Later

nobody^01/01/2011 11:49(edited 01/01/2011 11:51)

I don't like the title. Other words good luck with the rest of it.

zythH^ moviemaker01/01/2011 12:40

Originally posted by nobody^
I don't like the title. Other words good luck with the rest of it.



lol the title :x I don't have any ideas to title but I go think and now I have problem with demos, because before vdub the stupid demo is slowmotion :O

nobody^01/01/2011 12:43

Don't these nubs get tired of using slowmo's and other illegal stuff.

anaLchy01/01/2011 13:54

You could put the title of the song that you are using :) . Good luck !

zythH^ moviemaker12/01/2011 16:28

IceVip noob he's nick :x

anaLchy is fast DnB

Aborted, because demos are bugged and player don't send new demos so... Project aborted sorry guys

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.