Need Plugin

Started by ChRyStAl
01/01/2011 13:08
Page 1 of 1
ChRyStAl01/01/2011 13:08

Hello Xtreme-Jumpers!I make this thread to give me a special plugin!I need a good plugin for all the basically stats!If you have any post here! Thanks a lot!I try KZRabbits plugin but it can't show me stats!Also Happy New Year from Greece!

jigsaw01/01/2011 13:14(edited 01/01/2011 13:15)

omg! not cool, gtfo.

chip02/01/2011 00:28

Xtreme-Jumps.eu/forum/server section/releases, or use the search button god damn it. Ok?

Krzywy02/01/2011 00:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S-d24HCSqI

theddy02/01/2011 00:55

Originally posted by Krzywy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S-d24HCSqI


LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ON: unique kz

dx^02/01/2011 02:30

HAHAha

IceVip02/01/2011 15:42

HAHAHAH

Žaidėjas132402/01/2011 18:07(edited 02/01/2011 18:08)

Wait ten more days, until my warning expires - then I will answer to you. With my great respect, I'm sorry for the delay.

ChRyStAl17/01/2011 19:52

your warning has expires! Come on tell me one plugin :(

ajuhhhhh09/02/2011 02:34

Originally posted by Krzywy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S-d24HCSqI

HAHAHAH

Ackn_13/02/2011 15:42

Originally posted by ChRyStAl
your warning has expires! Come on tell me one plugin :(

http://unique-kz.com/download.php?list=4&file=3
by the way theddy told you to search on kz-uq

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.