[LJ] 256 longjump by starwars

Started by Nukk
02/01/2011 22:30
Page 1 of 1
Nukk02/01/2011 22:30(edited 02/01/2011 23:17)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXyqGDlCa1E - u2be
http://www.own3d.tv/video/51692/256_LJ_by_Starwars - own3d
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xp4epd - demo
edit by me.
thanks.

beg1ner 1337¼02/01/2011 22:34

owned link pls blocked in my country

Nukk02/01/2011 23:17

own3d added

FLP02/01/2011 23:42

starwars from moldavia if I am not wrong?

PU9makerrecord holder02/01/2011 23:45(edited 02/01/2011 23:45)

enjoyable edit. btw nukk u like ndR dont you ? :D

fooliE02/01/2011 23:46

YEAH YEAH YEAH

Nukk02/01/2011 23:50

Originally posted by PU9maker
btw nukk u like ndR dont you ? :D

?

PU9makerrecord holder03/01/2011 00:10

i mean.. you have very simmilar style as him.. its just random ?

Nukk03/01/2011 00:14

rofl,ofcourse

KypBA03/01/2011 00:17

Originally posted by Nukk
Originally posted by PU9maker
btw nukk u like ndR dont you ? :D

?

The same color correction and random Cinema 4D campaths as in 257-Freestyler. Cool, original, good job. not at all

nucLeaR03/01/2011 01:50

yeah, almost same as 257 freestyler. But nice :)

Gj StarWars!

200603/01/2011 04:35(edited 03/01/2011 04:35)

The "256 longjump by starwars" text was quite ugly. Other than that the edit was enjoyable.

GJ both.

FLP03/01/2011 08:52

I didn't paid attention first time I saw it but now I see that edit is same as 257 lj freestyler :/

beg1ner 1337¼03/01/2011 09:40

Originally posted by FLP
I didn't paid attention first time I saw it but now I see that edit is same as 257 lj freestyler :/


Yeah but still enjoyable. Music could've been better thou..

3bRk^03/01/2011 11:44

bad music

dx^04/01/2011 16:41

niceee i see this guy on pub he is machine ^^ :D

CamelCloudrecord holder04/01/2011 17:11

Yes, he's from Moldovia. And nice job, Nukk. Enjoyable as always. Same with jump, do it again but with higher stats so you can enter the "Top 5 LJs"!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.