LJ Records with Various Weapons

Started by jigsaw
03/01/2011 15:38(edited 13/01/2026 12:45)
Sticky
Page 2 of 10
jigsaw05/01/2011 23:10

I can't say, but do not post noob records ;) later I'll try to create a table of minimum blocks.. but I think mb it's better to have top 10 system. what do you think?

Bonifac06/01/2011 17:46

Originally posted by Skizo_
246_dcj_Skizo_[m4a1]

not ez for me ..but its really ez for good longjumpers ? with m4a1 is poss 275 prestrafe ...so, maybe 256 +- is possible

Playmate06/01/2011 18:22

ye its ez, i did 241 stats with awp in a few mins

Skizo_record holder06/01/2011 18:38

for me wasnt ez and for me its enough good :)

dx^06/01/2011 23:00

gj skizo

Risible Ripple07/01/2011 01:04(edited 07/01/2011 01:05)

When I'll come back to Moscow I'll try to record some HJ demos with different weapons ( I already recorded at november 241 HJ block with P90 ) :D
P.S. Big GJ for this thread, jigsaw, my mate :D

Sitka07/01/2011 03:12

252 LJ p90 http://data.fuskbugg.se/dipdip/252_lj_sitka_p90.rar

wils07/01/2011 04:15(edited 07/01/2011 05:37)

geek sitka ;>

kyser07/01/2011 04:33

Originally posted by Skizo_
246_dcj_Skizo_[m4a1]

minimum dcj with m4a1 is 250.. watch the table with minimum blocks/weapons in the first page

200607/01/2011 04:34

Originally posted by Sitka
252 LJ p90 http://data.fuskbugg.se/dipdip/252_lj_sitka_p90.rar

GJ ;)

PuRPoSe07/01/2011 07:24

insane, wils!!

wils07/01/2011 07:39

Originally posted by PuRPoSe
insane, wils!!

Thx, also did like 20-25, 249+ fails on 235 HJ with famas -.-
wich sort'a pissed me off. So i quited.

musaka07/01/2011 10:59(edited 07/01/2011 11:14)

Originally posted by Skizo_
246_dcj_Skizo_[m4a1]

250_cj_musaka_[m4a1] -> http://www.sendspace.com/file/8xr0ji

also gj wils

jigsaw07/01/2011 12:21(edited 03/06/2011 00:05)

Originally posted by kyser
Originally posted by Skizo_
246_dcj_Skizo_[m4a1]

minimum dcj with m4a1 is 250.. watch the table with minimum blocks/weapons in the first page

I created the table after he posted his demo. 246 dcj with m4a1 = 261 dcj with knife. not so bad but I can't add the demo, sry ;(

Skizo_record holder07/01/2011 13:39

well my djc rec is 269 with knife idk how many can i with m4a1 XD but old demo for sure :D

jigsaw07/01/2011 13:44(edited 07/01/2011 13:57)

at about 254

also I should notice that it's easier to gain max pre mith m4a1 than with knife, cuz usual speed with knife - 250 and max speed 299.9, difference = 49.9, and usual speed with m4a1 - 230 and max speed - 275.9, difference = 45.9. Correct me, if I'm wrong.

PuRPoSe07/01/2011 16:10

good thread. keep going!! :D

akse07/01/2011 18:29(edited 07/01/2011 18:52)

240 lj m4a1 http://www.sendspace.com/file/7p4n6n
240 bj famas http://www.sendspace.com/file/orrrm5

Page 2 of 10

Please log in to post replies.