LJ Records with Various Weapons
f*ck
Originally posted by Jig'SaWOriginally posted by musaka273_cj_musaka_scout
trying 275 atm
custom models
Cannot continue without model models/player/spetsnaz/spetsnaz.mdl, disconnecting
just rename any model to spetsnaz.mdl and put it in spetsnaz folder and play demo.
ye man, but it's a standart rule, so I can't add it in list. masuka you can record better block without any models, gl!
247_bhop_ExpaNsion_scout (HJ block)
megaupload
there are some problems with ftp server, so demos will be add bit later
//edit
demos are available now
http://www.sendspace.com/file/am93k5
263 lj scout
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qxsly8
upd/
253 bhop scout (lj block)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zu0f2j
Originally posted by mF^263 lj scout
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qxsly8
upd/
253 bhop scout (lj block)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zu0f2j
sick shit gj
I visited this site first time in 2 years and saw this forum. Heres my 224 awp lj from 2009 summer :D
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1acyqa
nice teco!
Originally posted by watafaknice teco!
haha thanks. I got alot of demos but lost them when my hard drive broke up :D
m.. what your lj's recs? (my english is bad s:)
Originally posted by watafakm.. what your lj's recs? (my english is bad s:)
I havent played lj/kz for 2 years. But my records from 2009 are: 255 lj block, 242 hj block and 244 or 245 bhop block I think.
watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppzsfvLCBXc
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1zd1dg 252ljp90
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hle6ax 225ljawp
crazy demos, akseon! wait for wrs!
niceee!
Great thread Jig'SaW !! I see some sick jumps there.
251ljp90 http://www.sendspace.com/file/saxa8x
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qzcy5e 237 lj m4
Please log in to post replies.