Starting moviemaker looking for demos.

Started by markan
03/01/2011 18:17
Page 1 of 1
markan03/01/2011 18:17

Hey there :)
I'm finally started to have some time and I want something to edit.

What I am looking for?..
I am looking for some trickjumper(s), original or some new trick demos, wanna make shorter-clips around 3-5demos to represent ur uber skillz. ;)

What do I offer?..
In most way - my time. ;)
I can't offer the "uberzergl0r edit" - but seriously, I cant do uber edit's without practice, so sending me ur demoz, with info and stuff will help u to get a clip and me to get some practice in moviemaking. :)

Pm me on Xj in here or on YoutubeAcc: Markanek - with link on demos and some info.

I highly recommend to send me only non-cheated/slowmotioned 10aa demos.

There is mine first project I made like a week ago. ;)
YouTube

nobody^03/01/2011 18:53

Good luck with this project. I suggest you to add a title for this movie. :/

evuly03/01/2011 20:55

Good luck sir! Your first project looked OK for being your first, hah. :-D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.