missing someone?
what i meant with this tread, is also abount hanging out together, and chill :) thats why i added terroR, because we were used to play alot together :)
cr0ucher, ajR, brian, mjuuh
PacMan, STyLeZ, all Allstars-United guys. Anyway Master-Chieef^ playin LFD atm and terroR. still geeking c21's!
Originally posted by SUBWAYZPacMan, STyLeZ, all Allstars-United guys. Anyway Master-Chieef^ playin LFD atm and terroR. still geeking c21's!
Didn't Master-Chieef^ get caught with KZ-Hack or some shit?
Nop, Exolents plugin banned him for perfect ground frames, same way as NAPZ and others. aa100 + bhop + Exolent universal banlist = bad.
So he had multiple bunny hops that were "10s", and he got banned? How many do you exactly need to be banned?
all the cxgteams
ZombY,Tryli and yeah!@. Damn I miss those guys. We played in one of bkz's servers. Good old days. :(
I miss playing on the KZ-Scandinavia server with Nowalone. What happened with him?
BAEVERN and lalle` <3
We had a great time.
Originally posted by opaDude why did you make this thread??? :((((( I remembered the good times and now I'm crying :'(
woah me too nostalgy ftw
SHHNNNZZ ! <3 Miss when we used to talk and spec eachother, great times fo sho!
Also miss playing with Monken, zyllEE and the chickenneck aka. 3pac. Oh and Jaspare and marooned :D
Though its not they that have quit, it's me :E
ahh.. 3pac aka. Omar and Jaspare, used to play a lot with them on a random 100aa hns blocks server :) he's the first one that showed awp_rooftops to me hah
Oh, how could I forget. HnS with blocks was so much fun, does anyone know a decent server with nicely placed blocks?
Check the brutalCS servers Camel.
kzm hns server ftw :)
[N|KO], Dea^. RocketZ..
Originally posted by BAEVERN^SHHNNNZZ ! <3 Miss when we used to talk and spec eachother, great times fo sho!
Also miss playing with Monken, zyllEE and the chickenneck aka. 3pac. Oh and Jaspare and marooned :D
Though its not they that have quit, it's me :E
Everybody knows that you are the chickenneck ;<
OT: I miss lalle´, manne and BAEVERN, tho we talk a little now and then
brian, mjuuh, Supa, sKiCg
Please log in to post replies.