son's first Jump_Movie on de_maps

Started by son
18/11/2006 11:16
Page 1 of 1
son18/11/2006 11:16

Hi there!

I just completed my first movie (trailer)
with a few jumps on de_maps.
They are not very hard rather ez..but for me kinda hard xD.
Perhaps u will take a look at my movie and give me some comments ... would be very nice :rolleyes:

codec: x264
DL son_on_de_maps.mp4 (rapidshare)

[Edit]
DL son_on_de_maps.mp4 (filefront)

thx guys...


NEW MOVIE RELEASED

[ Edited ]

Jim Beam18/11/2006 12:04

some reeeally nice jumps! but a bit short..

son18/11/2006 12:15

jep a bit short :(
...but dont have enough demos xD
Well...it supposed to be a trailer or sumptin like that ^^
but really thx for ur reply ...I'm looking forward
for more feedback...especially concerning
"movie making - stuff" (editing, quali etc)

chronik18/11/2006 20:22

nice movie guy!

AverageFreak18/11/2006 20:33

nice movie,nice jumps, but really a bit short. Also like the editing :)

Exorzist18/11/2006 23:48

yeah can u upload pls the demo from the last jump?? looks a little bit strange in slowmotion just wanna check it but nice movie

son19/11/2006 02:13

First of all I wanna thank u for ur comments ...
I'm looking forward to do a "full-movie" in the future,
but just missing the demos ...^^

demo from the last jump
nuke_roof_to_rock_turn_around

it is not a first try demo so sry for that...

Exorzist19/11/2006 17:15

nice thx i love the last jump :)

son19/11/2006 18:12

Im glad to hear this :D

iv4n19/11/2006 19:16

nice jumps, good mov
lookin foreward :)

son09/12/2006 08:51

Hi everybody,
I just dont wanna start a new thread so I'm going to
post my announcment in here...
so here we go... I just wanna announce that I've finished
my new "movie" and I'd appreciate if u would download it
and give me some advice, comments and critic.
(I hope u like it at all :P)

Now some Movie-Stuff:
#duration: 4:05 min
#quality: x264(mp4), 2500KB/s
#audio: mp3 128KB/s
#content: ez & average jumps on de_ and kz_maps by me ^^

Download (hoster:rapidhare)
Download (hoster:filefront)

Im looking forward for ur comments ...
Thx, guys

[ Edited Sat Dec 09 2006, 11:13AM ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.