[RUN] zr_minimountain koukouz 0039.48

Started by KeltA
07/01/2011 00:28
Page 1 of 1
KeltA07/01/2011 00:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfMRRpdSdro

Run: koukouz
Clip: KeltA

hf :-)

Ggs`07/01/2011 01:08

Bored kelta doin battle movies!
not bad dude, not bad! :)

KeltA07/01/2011 01:13

thnaks dude :D

zythH^ moviemaker07/01/2011 16:33

ur best movie :D:D

dx^07/01/2011 23:45

nice quality and runnnnn :D

peavey08/01/2011 00:02

good one

|Hunter|08/01/2011 02:41(edited 08/01/2011 02:42)

Nice kelta I see you got my tip and changed fonts and less black screens :up:, gj keep it goin' :first:.

Pqst`08/01/2011 12:01

ehe n1 kelta

CamelCloudrecord holder08/01/2011 12:05

Nice job, KeltA - just please use more FPS when recording in-game, please.

Charly.0s08/01/2011 12:25

gj, much more better than your previous clip (music still suxx btw =)

TawNY08/01/2011 17:57

Still using that type of song :d oh well..
I´d like to see other type of fonts thou , I think there are others far better then that one :P
But keep improving, going on the right track :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.