Using lower resolution

Started by -STK-
07/01/2011 01:08
Page 1 of 1
-STK-07/01/2011 01:08(edited 07/01/2011 01:12)

Hi guys i need settings for HLAE and Vegas like the ones in these clips http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CcR4xRxhF8 or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqicmCeKb_0 . I need lower resolution for recording long demos so it doesnt take too much space.I want it to take whole youtube screen and idc about wide hands.I usually use 1280x720 so i dont know about these ones.Tnx in advance! Sry for using too much I es

CamelCloudrecord holder07/01/2011 07:38

1280x720 for 720p on YouTube, 720p is HD. You can also use 1280x1080 for 1080p on YouTube, but that's more than you need.

1280x720 is the smallest resolution for HD as far as I know.

Nukk07/01/2011 10:25

1280x1080 it's not 1080p lol,1920x1080 it's 1080p :)

sparkEE07/01/2011 11:27(edited 07/01/2011 11:30)

u can use 800x600 and hands can still be like on 1280x720 just in vegas open pan/crop shit and there set for 16:9 and it will zoom it will be just like 1280x720 use fps u want and 800x600 :) GL


EDIT: this is probably 800x600 or 1024x768 or even higher..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqicmCeKb_0

rK07/01/2011 13:33

wtf have people already forgotten which whas the normal youtube resolution for ages??

960x540 -__-

gizpo_O07/01/2011 15:39

I think FoF used 800x400 in there, or 800x450.. but yeah, +1 rk.. 960x540 is for 480p on youtube and the quality is good enough with it imo.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.