XJ's feedback

Started by Charly.0s
07/01/2011 12:58
Page 1 of 1
Charly.0s07/01/2011 12:58


first of all, please scuse my rly bad english in advance (it will probably have a lots of fault so..)

what do you think about a system in which we could see when pple has answered to us in a thread in which we have post smth ?

I think that's a cool idea, cause sometimes we post things and forget to return on the thread in which someone had give a response.
Dunno if it's possible, to include it like one more novelty for xj

Acelamb07/01/2011 13:56

I like the idea, I'll post the idea in the admin forum.

evuly07/01/2011 14:23

It's a great idea imo.

cahz0r Tournament #307/01/2011 16:41

Originally posted by juleeeh
I like the idea, I'll post the idea in the admin forum.

i dont understand.. why posting`it in the admins forum? can`t they see`it here?
OT: great idea! instead of making 234 threads with different/same problems/question there should be 1 with the feedback needed.

m0ver07/01/2011 17:11

It is nice idea and I will probably implement it soon. It is similar to already made "Forum Posts" channel you can see on front page.

Charly.0s07/01/2011 17:20

thanks all of you guys and good luck m0ver ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.