Scoutmovie

Started by Jonde
07/01/2011 22:12
Page 2 of 2
CamelCloudrecord holder08/01/2011 13:22

Originally posted by Jonde
Originally posted by CamelCloud
Nukk, please go away if you don't get what Jonde has done.
And I can't give you a unserious review on such a serious movie :(


This in no way was an unserious movie. No man is perfect when he first starts something, practice makes us perfect. By learning from our mistakes we can become better than we ever were.

Please do give me a review, I always like to learn more and especially when I am the subject of the fact that I am taught about.

I see that you have the appreciated "Moviemaker"-symbol next to your nickname. I would appreciate to hear some comments from you about certain aspects of the movie, as in the transitions between the clips and whether the ending sequence was too fast or just about good.

Also, do you have any knowledge about adding text to the beginning of the movie? I found nothing about it so I integrated the text "Scoutmovie" into the first clip.

My apologies for my idiotism.


Don't get offended, it was not meant like that. You might want to see what BLuex wrote concerning "how to make your movies better".

And the movie is so good that I didn't notice the editing flaws.

Jonde08/01/2011 14:23(edited 05/02/2011 17:54)

Originally posted by BLuex1993
hud_draw 0 net_graph 0 300fps 1280x720 resolution. Hope imort some of music next time :)


Sorry, didn't see this post earlier.

Will use this hud_draw 0 and net_graph 0 tip later on, thank you.

My i5 2500k @ 4,8GHz was struggling to have 30 fps while recording with fraps, I don't think I can get 300fps not now not ever.

I used 1024x768 for the movie, the same resolution I use to play the game.

Music will never be a part of my movies as I give the viewer the freedom to choose the music that he'd like to have in the movie as kafds said.

CamelCloud, you can't make me feel offended, that's impossible. The only thing that makes me feel offended is misjustice and that could maybe happen if an admin decided to check the demos and then stated that the demos were in fact cheated and thus being cheated, this thread would be locked. Hopefully this won't happen but future will tell.

KyU.K08/01/2011 15:29

Dont use fraps, hlae ftw.

theddy08/01/2011 20:59

I love scouts, that was great i really enjoyed watching this. New jumps + oldschool edit = pure sex.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.