aox1k - Strange days

Started by anaLchy
09/01/2011 12:17
Page 1 of 1
anaLchy09/01/2011 12:17(edited 16/01/2011 09:28)

Title: Strange days



Project status:
Intro : 50% Trickpart edit: 0%



Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: : Angel "anaLchy" Velkov. I am making movies/minimovies since january 2010. My previous works are "Take it hard" and "Beautiful world"



Type of the movie: Single player. (aox1k)



Project Description: - The length will be about 2-3 minutes. The intro will be done with 3d studio max. I dont like movies with a lot of effects, so it will be simple and synched. Im still searching for a song.



Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE, Vdub, 3dsm, Cinema 4d, SVP 9.0, After effects. Source fps 500-900 and output 30.



Requests: Help with the music. I would be happy if you can pm me with a good song for the movie, if its nice i will use it. :)
Edit: found a song thanks to akseon :)

Screenshots: http://img695.imageshack.us/i/56516119.jpg/

Nukk09/01/2011 13:04

good name "Angel" Velkov :)
gl with this project

anaLchy09/01/2011 13:11

Originally posted by Nukk
good name "Angel" Velkov :)
gl with this project


thank you :))))

evuly09/01/2011 15:14

Good luck with your project! :)

About this song thingie, what kind of "atmosphere" are you like.. working with? What kind of movie will it be? Like chilled edit or something complete different? :P

peavey09/01/2011 16:12

IT would be so awesome if someone could sync a movie to Everything in its right place by radiohead...

BLuex09/01/2011 16:29

Good luck —

anaLchy09/01/2011 19:42

Originally posted by evuly
Good luck with your project! :)

About this song thingie, what kind of "atmosphere" are you like.. working with? What kind of movie will it be? Like chilled edit or something complete different? :P


The song makes the atmosphere :P, first i must get the music.

evuly09/01/2011 22:06

Originally posted by anaLchy
Originally posted by evuly
Good luck with your project! :)

About this song thingie, what kind of "atmosphere" are you like.. working with? What kind of movie will it be? Like chilled edit or something complete different? :P


The song makes the atmosphere :P, first i must get the music.


Yeah I know, thought you had some kind of idea already but you don't? :P

nobody^12/01/2011 17:23

Good luck anaLchy, but I think dnb songs are overused. Just an opinion

anaLchy12/01/2011 19:45

Originally posted by nobody^
Good luck anaLchy, but I think dnb songs are overused. Just an opinion

thats why i dont use dnb song ;d

anaLchy16/01/2011 09:29

added a screenshot

flexiboi16/01/2011 11:21

HAHA Pedobear ! :)

sPADERâ™ 16/01/2011 11:53

xaxa flexi!
Nice project GL with it, hope you find a nice song and make it work with the movie!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.