Reality

Started by unBreakS
09/01/2011 17:31
Page 1 of 1
unBreakS09/01/2011 17:31(edited 09/01/2011 21:54)

    Title: Reality


    Project status: 0%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Stefan 'unBreakS Koteski and i`m from Macedonia. I've been playing kz for 3 years [...] I've been moviemaking for half a year now...


    Type of the movie: I`m thinking about making this movie with few players so check the request...


    Project Description: The movie will be long for about 5-6 mins ...


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE, Sony Vegas, Cinema 4D, AAE [...] The source fps are 300-1000 and I will render my movie in x264 and 60fps output...


    Requests: If someone want to get included he can send me his demos(3-6 only on de,cs and official kz maps) via pm or can contact me on steam: unbreaks147
    And if you guys have some suggestion about the music (only dnb or dubstep) can send link of that song...(via pm)


    Screenshots: LATER

ndR moviemaker Tournament #209/01/2011 18:04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkCkCNbjcvM

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.54

nobody^09/01/2011 21:30(edited 10/01/2011 20:01)

unBreakS I didn't know that you are a moviemaker. However, good luck with this movie.

evuly09/01/2011 22:05

Good luck sir!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.