[LJ]256 Longjump by wlvz (brazilian rec)

Started by sDM
09/01/2011 19:42
Page 1 of 1
sDM09/01/2011 19:42(edited 09/01/2011 20:01)

quick edit :) enjoy
youtube

pls visit: kz-brazil


btw, srry dat video is blocked in Germany :s

FLP09/01/2011 19:52

Can you upload his demo I saw that he did it with 257+ stats

sDM09/01/2011 20:04(edited 09/01/2011 20:07)

Originally posted by FLP
Can you upload his demo I saw that he did it with 257+ stats


u can find demo at www.kz-brazil.com

musaka09/01/2011 20:26

Originally posted by sDM
Originally posted by FLP
Can you upload his demo I saw that he did it with 257+ stats


u can find demo at www.kz-brazil.com

upload it .......

nerv.09/01/2011 21:10

nice movie and jump! gj both.

Playmate09/01/2011 21:24(edited 09/01/2011 21:25)

Originally posted by musaka
Originally posted by sDM
Originally posted by FLP
Can you upload his demo I saw that he did it with 257+ stats


u can find demo at www.kz-brazil.com

upload it .......

Exactly, i cant register, I don't understand portuguese.

FLP09/01/2011 22:45

Originally posted by sDM
Originally posted by FLP
Can you upload his demo I saw that he did it with 257+ stats


u can find demo at www.kz-brazil.com

I am not retarded,I tried that but got some errors,pls separate 2 minutes of your life and upload it it http://www.sendspace.com/

dx^09/01/2011 23:02

wlvz<3333333333333333333

igo09/01/2011 23:21

gj brazil :D

lonewolf VIP10/01/2011 01:39

Yes, he did with 257.238

DOWNLOAD THE DEMO FROM SENDSPACE

Di[S]asteR -.^10/01/2011 14:26

song name ? 5/5 sdm edits are cool! and gj for the block

zythH^ moviemaker10/01/2011 19:11

lol 2º on LJ top

bom trabalho wlvz :D:D espero o 257 xD

Nannou10/01/2011 23:30

Mm nice strafes. movie good.
gj
ps. stats about 257.0

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.