New jump on cs_havana !
Hey guys!
Some months ago, I recorded a demo with a jump on cs_havana, actually for a movie!
Now i know, the movie won't be made, at least i won't jump on it.
so, ima post it here!
check it out:
Download
it's possible from other positions and even with only 1 bhop!
I mad it with several bhops to make it look prettier and make it harder!
hf
[ Edited ]
not ery hard imo :). but new i think :o
gj for that,its nice :D
It looks easy, I did it with bhop from the window some time ago...
that jump, was showed by some guy some mouths ago, maybe the thread is deleted cos the inactivity, so its good to reborn it.
yea,its quite old :E
but gj ;)
yeah. Aura posted it not 2 long ago. GJ anyway
old, as say Goob[staR.] but gj :up:
[ Edited Thu Nov 23 2006, 09:40PM ]
Please log in to post replies.