Render Settings

Started by vasH,zC
11/01/2011 20:36
Page 1 of 1
vasH,zC11/01/2011 20:36(edited 11/01/2011 20:38)

Hello everyone, I created this thread to know which Render Settings are the best out there etc..

I've used ndR's Legion Render Settings but I didn't like the quality of it...

Later on this day i asked IceVip if he could share he's Render Settings... which are:

Virtual Dub > Uncompressed, After Effects / Sony Vegas > Uncompressed @ 29,970 FPS, Legion x264 @ 7000 Bitrate.

He tould me to use 29,970 FPS in AFX / Vegas and 7000 Bitrate in Legion x264 because he said that YouTube can't handle 30 FPS+ and 7000 Bitrate+ when using x264...

So yeah I tried it out and result: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MMvZRuBMys

YouTube once again prevails...

Sorry for my long post... I hope you can help me.

My Project Settings: http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/9186/projectsettings.png

My Render Settings: http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/500/rendersettings.png

Bye.

unBreakS11/01/2011 20:49

Is your mirv_movie_fps 300 or ?(setting at hlae)?

vasH,zC11/01/2011 20:58(edited 11/01/2011 22:00)

mirv_movie_fps 500
but can't use more than... 300 fps ?

CamelCloudrecord holder11/01/2011 22:09

The more FPS, the smoother the strafes, jumps, etc. will be. People also like to double the FPS when they add slow-mo.

vasH,zC11/01/2011 22:20(edited 12/01/2011 20:15)

Already knew that XD, I just was asking if I use 500 FPS in HLAE I can't use x264 still thnx CamelCloud for the hint :D

gizpo_O11/01/2011 22:41

MODE: CBR
Windows Media Audio 9
HD 1280x720
Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1,000
fps: 30.000
Seconds per keyframe: 1
Untick Override default compression buffer (seconds)
Smoothness: Sharpest

Under bit rate you tick Internet/LAN and make it "8 M"

These are vampp's settings (so thanks to him) who has really good quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDWc_Hdmy_A

vasH,zC11/01/2011 23:00(edited 11/01/2011 23:00)

I think there's better quality than that but ill try it out, thnx gizpo_O :D

vasH,zC12/01/2011 20:14

I would like to see some more render settings, pls help :S

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.