[LJ] fame jumped 255 block of 25 times, come

Started by 3bRk^
11/01/2011 21:00
Page 1 of 1
3bRk^11/01/2011 21:00

3rd movie by me/
utube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG0OHkbfFSw
sendspace movie - http://www.sendspace.com/file/zjennk
demos - http://www.sendspace.com/file/jwjm81
look only in HD!

unBreakS11/01/2011 21:05

most ugliest detail textures and intro.. this demos deserve uber edit

3bRk^11/01/2011 21:10(edited 11/01/2011 21:18)

Originally posted by unBreakS
most ugliest detail textures and intro.. this demos deserve uber edit

well, I listened to your words, every man to his own taste.
p.s. nice textures IMHO
and I am a novice =)

BLuex11/01/2011 21:35

Where is 256? -.-

FLP11/01/2011 21:47

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?102905.5860 hi

musaka11/01/2011 21:58

his 256 is not clean

FAME11/01/2011 22:06

thread about mine 255 block's, not 256.

dx^11/01/2011 22:34

niceee, i did 255block's 7 times :(

unBreakS11/01/2011 22:35

Originally posted by dx^
niceee, i did 255block's 7 times :(

its fun doin the same block again and again ....
Go geek 256

dx^11/01/2011 22:38

Originally posted by unBreakS
Originally posted by dx^
niceee, i did 255block's 7 times :(

its fun doin the same block again and again ....
Go geek 256

I'm trying to put the 256 and must hit hard, because the edge

dubstep_12/01/2011 07:59

when i can get this texture... for kz_lj2 :?

3bRk^12/01/2011 09:04

Originally posted by dubstep_
when i can get this texture... for kz_lj2 :?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qs95pl

akse12/01/2011 12:46

I just can't get a point of doing 255 block 25 times ??

FAME12/01/2011 12:55

i'm also trying 256...

WqkO12/01/2011 13:06

Originally posted by unBreakS
most ugliest detail textures and intro..

+1

sPADERâ™ 12/01/2011 17:43

Originally posted by akseon
I just can't get a point of doing 255 block 25 times ??


I aggree, ive sone it alot of times pub/lan/races but why keep a recording if you do it the third time with regular stats?
it just makes no sens after you made it a couple of times and the edit wasnt really enjoyable sorry.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.