CS Wont Start

12/01/2011 01:58
Page 1 of 1
1337Avenger.OmG mapper12/01/2011 01:58

Hi , So when i want to start cs it stucks on black screen and when i use ctrl+alt+del its says that cs is not responding , i delete it and start downloading again , nope , same problem , pls help :(

CamelCloudrecord holder12/01/2011 07:50

You sure some of your other applications are not in the way for CS? I know when I ALT+TAB sometimes, CS pops back, and then pops back down. And when I want to go in-game it's just gives a black screen and sends me to the desktop, while CS is running. My solution was closing, for example, mIRC, Skype, etc.

1337Avenger.OmG mapper16/01/2011 15:11

Everything is closed and i dont do anything , just 2 clics at cs and then black screen forever with Not Responding after ctrl+atl+del :( i tried again and again but nothing

evuly16/01/2011 17:28

Could it be your anti-virus blocking it somehow? I had that problem some year ago, my game didn't freeze though.. it just shut itself down after one second. I unistalled the anti-virus and then it worked.

1337Avenger.OmG mapper17/01/2011 13:53

im downloading it again , i will try yourway by shutting down teh AV

1337Avenger.OmG mapper18/01/2011 02:51

No due , still not working any suggests ?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.