flex - Persistence

Started by CamelCloudrecord holder
12/01/2011 17:44
Page 1 of 2
CamelCloudrecord holder12/01/2011 17:44(edited 18/01/2011 16:05)

    Title: flex - Persistence


    Project status: 100 %


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is CamelCloud, and I have been moviemaking for quite some time now. I started late 2008 with Call of Duty, and started with Counter-Strike not too long ago.


    Type of the movie: It's a one man movie, starring the Finnish jumper flex.


    Project Description: It's going to be a rather calm-"ish" movie, that's going to have some outbreaks here and there, if you understand.


    Moviemaking facts: I am going to use HLAE, Sony Vegas 9.0, Cinema 4D, and probably Adobe After Effects. The source FPS is from 300 to 600 FPS, output FPS is 60. It's going to be rendered with the Legion encoder, x264.


    Requests: Good songs. Preferably a song that has a "bumpy" rythm the first 20-30 seconds.


    Screenshots:
    1: http://i54.tinypic.com/149wahf.png
    2: http://i53.tinypic.com/mhrkar.png/2mhwqao.png
    3: http://i51.tinypic.com/t8b0hz.png

anaLchy12/01/2011 19:46

flex is one of my favourite trickjumpers and i like your editing style, so good luck both :)

evuly12/01/2011 19:49

I like you calm editing style, and flex has done some creative jumps so I'm looking forward to it! :)

nobody^12/01/2011 20:31

anaLchy and evuly you both made your 111 post in this thread. :D
On: I am looking forward to this movie. Good luck CamelCloud and flex.

peavey13/01/2011 15:49

bumpy & chill = Mos Def - Auditorium

Nukk13/01/2011 17:24

gl camel cant wait for u <3

CamelCloudrecord holder13/01/2011 21:12

Screenshots coming at 30 % :)

Stabilot14/01/2011 07:30

i want to see jumps wich can be compared to 255 lj block in this movie [:

CamelCloudrecord holder14/01/2011 10:31

Updated with a screenshot.

theddy14/01/2011 10:39

cool, but im just o.O when i watch that screenshot, don't understand shit on AAE :D waiting for it. gl both

flexiboi14/01/2011 15:01

stabilot i suck at ljing but maybe there is something with dcj ;)

dubstep_14/01/2011 16:19

lol it will be my favorite movie :D i can't wheit to see it :D

CamelCloudrecord holder15/01/2011 12:30

New screenshot of intro.

Insignia15/01/2011 12:33

First screenshot doesn't work :(

CamelCloudrecord holder15/01/2011 13:01

Fixed, thanks for reporting ;)

Insignia15/01/2011 13:23

it looks great , it'll be a masterpiece when it's finished !

CamelCloudrecord holder16/01/2011 16:48

New screenshot, and 70 %.

evuly16/01/2011 17:22

The 3D text looks amazing imo!

pheil16/01/2011 17:54

Originally posted by peavey
bumpy & chill = Mos Def - Auditorium

I love that song. would be awesome to hear it in a kreedz movie ^^

CamelCloudrecord holder16/01/2011 18:41

Thanks guys :)

Movie is definitely getting released by the end of the next week.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.