cLeen1k - The new beginning

Started by cLeen1k
14/01/2011 20:39
Page 1 of 1
cLeen1k14/01/2011 20:39(edited 17/01/2011 18:13)

[Title:] cLeen1k - The new beginning


[Project status:] 5%


[Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience:] Hi , I`am Nikita, after the small admission of my game, I have decided to make again something good movie


    [Type of the movie:] Movie about me (cLeen1k)


      [Project Description:] 2-3 minuts long , Basically a dark film, but places colourful enough and slow, jumps will be not so difficult, but I will try to show to you new and beautiful tricks



        [Moviemaking facts:] use HLAE and AE CS 3 and Sony Vegas too



          [Screenshots:]
          http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5117/image0pv.jpg
          http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/3339/image1re.jpg


          BLuex15/01/2011 01:41(edited 15/01/2011 01:41)

          Screenshot really look's nice!! Goodluck — :)

          Nubz moviemaker15/01/2011 02:13

          screen looks promising, good luck :)

          Insignia15/01/2011 08:26

          Nice screenie , good luck with the project

          Fence15/01/2011 12:04

          cool screen

          Dilap15/01/2011 12:06

          good screen, really like it, gl

          flexiboi15/01/2011 12:25

          Awesome colours on that screenshot ! :)

          cLeen1k15/01/2011 18:56

          thx all)

          Page 1 of 1

          Please log in to post replies.