daza_templeblock_h

Started by daza mapper
15/01/2011 03:57
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
daza mapper15/01/2011 03:57(edited 15/01/2011 13:50)

Hey, this is my latest work.

It's a hard/extreme map (In my opinion atleast).

People kept commenting that we need more hard maps here so i made one.

And don't be fooled by the size of the map; I'm sure it'll take you more time to climb than you expect.

Without any further useless information;

Link: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/737639831e7.rar

If you find any bugs or shortcuts please notify me about it. :)

-UPDATE-

I've now fixed the shortcuts joons found and the bugs psyxopat found.

Thanks to both people =)

The new version is replaced with the old one.

skizze15/01/2011 04:01

I helped testing it, not so hard jumps, but in a run they will get very annoying for many, and the new textures are nice ! :)

big YES!

Insignia15/01/2011 08:35

There is not much to say about it, but this map is fking awesome. Jumps were interesting same as design.
All in all this map is not so long with *OK* jumps, this is the kind of map which XJ needs ( I think).
I'd love to see great demos on this one , so my final vote is clearly a big "YES"

PsYxOpAt mapper15/01/2011 10:12

Hah, I remember those jumps. ^^ The map looks nice with those textures. Good job, daza. YES for thhat map, because as you said XJ needs hard maps. However I found some bugZ. http://mappers.cosy-climbing.net/bugz0r/daza's_map.rar

joons15/01/2011 11:44(edited 15/01/2011 14:24)

YES, its not extreme but surely hard enough for me!

Btw is this poss? http://img191.imageshack.us/i/dazatempleblockh0000.jpg/

This is poss and pretty ez so I think you ought to fix it http://img192.imageshack.us/i/dazaa.jpg/

Berkut Tournament #215/01/2011 14:09

Great hard map, I like it a lot. Nice textures and jumps, aside from I was a beta tester
yes ofc

omilo15/01/2011 20:43

A nice looking challenging map. You could learn the jumps in this map and make it kinda like a speed map, thats what I like about this map as a custom.

So for me it's a YES...

Sitka17/01/2011 00:18

It's hard for sure, i like hard :). Great textures and jumps.

YES!

byob mapper23/01/2011 17:46

That's definitely a map in the right path. I trust you've already fixed the null bug at spawn point, it's pretty obvious.

For me it could use 1 or 2 more stages to become a lot better.

Big yes from me.

eeK23/01/2011 19:04

Agree with byob, this map can be little bit longer, maybe even a lot bigger,but it's your decision.

Very liked the map, even though textures are quite simple, but jumps give that feeling when you forget about everything else.
Like someone said that XJ need hard maps, so here you go - nicely done map!

YES!

L26/01/2011 05:11

wtf......It's hard for sure, i like hard . Great textures and jumps

nucLeaR31/01/2011 19:53

You like it hard ?

Anyway, cool map, hardy jumps, but it's gonna bring some competitiveness. Could be a little longer, yeah, but it's good now, too. I like it, yes.

Ovidiu Dumitru05/02/2011 14:05

Closed at users request.

Page 1 of 1