Syrle - Winter changes

Started by Dilap
15/01/2011 11:56
Page 1 of 1
Dilap15/01/2011 11:56(edited 17/01/2011 06:20)

* Title: Winter changes


* Project status: 100%



* Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Dmitry "dilap" Lapshinov. I have been moviemaking 1 mounth.

* Type of the movie: It's a one man movie, starring Russian wellknow jumper Syrle


* Project Description: I want to do chill edit, with rock music...

* Moviemaking facts: I'm going to use Sony Vegas 8.0; Photoshop CS3; and Hlae

* Screenshots:
1. http://img11.imageshack.us/i/ck1y.png/
2. http://img141.imageshack.us/i/ck2n.png/
3. http://img839.imageshack.us/i/ck4.png/
4. http://img130.imageshack.us/i/ck5.png/
5. http://img710.imageshack.us/i/45871142.jpg/

cLeen1k15/01/2011 13:34

gl )

nucLeaR15/01/2011 15:30(edited 15/01/2011 15:30)


Project Description: I want to do chill edit, with rock music...



Is that even possible ?

Eolight15/01/2011 16:58

again ddrun tj's? :)

Dilap15/01/2011 17:05(edited 15/01/2011 18:04)

no :D
Added screenshots

BLuex15/01/2011 17:12

Goodluck — :)

Dilap15/01/2011 20:40

thanks :)

Eolight15/01/2011 21:25

cant wait :)

Dilap16/01/2011 07:08

new screenshots added :o

Syrle16/01/2011 19:36

i liked this!
^^

Dilap17/01/2011 06:20

close theme, movie completed.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.