kzua_zp_godroom_h

Started by sx mapper
15/01/2011 21:36
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
coma mapper29/01/2011 08:08

This map is very very... difficult, too much that I can't finish it 。So many HJ!! But I still like it for there a great lighting effects. Beatiful color appearing!

YES!

Swoozy30/01/2011 17:40(edited 30/01/2011 17:40)

good map with a lot of interesting jumps and unique design

my vote is "yes"

StarWars*130/01/2011 21:40

ha, of course Yes. I played this map hundreds of times and still play it . It's awesome =) YES

Good textures, creative jumps, lovely challenge - YES.

PakT31/01/2011 00:13

My first run in this map 61:01 ... xD
I only can say:
Really awesome design, nice textures and difficulty

Yes.

c0ncode01/02/2011 18:23

xj needs harder maps

i vote yes , because this is most interesting "harder" map i've ever played

pLaguE^01/02/2011 23:57

The only reason this is an extremely hard map is for all the risky ass jumps, but this website needs more extreme maps for koukouz to beat

i say yes

akse04/02/2011 14:09

Such beautiful textures and neon lamps. Nice to see koukouz pwning it.
My vote is yes.

OFFBEAT07/02/2011 01:18

Very extreme map, fantastic made and great atmosphere. I love challenges and this is really a challenge, i'd love to see a run on this map for sure.

YES

PolluX09/02/2011 11:57

Nice and interesting jumps, it's fun and challenging - YES !

omilo10/02/2011 02:21

Great creative and inovative map, with very cool jumps. Design, layout and everything else about this map is great.

Feels like people are a bit afraid to submit these kinds of maps for kz_ tag. Because they only get one chance then. I guess it doesn't matter though. Not much of a difference between kz_ and custom nowdays. Sorry for offtopic stuff ^^.

YES.

nobody^10/02/2011 21:57

I vote YES.

The map has some really creative jumps and I think that is one of the most important things of all. Also, pretty cool colours, the first pic reminds me of kz_man_trippin. :)

Kangaroo11/02/2011 03:48

YES

One of the more interesting challenges I've seen, with lots of variety, but mainly hj and brutal bhop combos. Also, cool lights and a route that's going to leave your head spinning.

hm^ mapper VIP06/03/2011 01:43

This map have to be placed in the recordlist...
The textures, jumps, lightning etc.. is that awesome...
And with the new teleporters there is a chance to finish it.

YES

Gargoyle11/03/2011 12:56

This map is simply awesome. Can't wait for it to get accepted. A challenge for kkz?:>

By the way I'd improve some of the checkpoints, especially in the yellow bhop blocks, you can fall right in the bottom of the room which is imo the hardest. The place where you gotta do two bhops in the wall and go inside the hole to reach the blue bhops. Too lazy to do a screenshot but I hope you get it.

Ovidiu Dumitru01/04/2011 23:52(edited 01/04/2011 23:52)

Status: Accepted

Release:

- next map release.

Other:

- Thank you guys for voting.

Page 2 of 2