fr33r1d3r (p3rf3cT) JB and EB show

Started by fr33r1d3r
15/01/2011 22:10
Page 1 of 2
fr33r1d3r15/01/2011 22:10(edited 15/01/2011 22:10)

Whatch this old movie by me) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpG8L9i6j2g

nucLeaR15/01/2011 22:55

Pretty old... but gj

fr33r1d3r15/01/2011 23:06

thnx)

fr33r1d3r15/01/2011 23:07(edited 16/01/2011 19:25)

LOVE JB and EB

NHZ.15/01/2011 23:56

last x3 jb really good. gj

Mittelfinger16/01/2011 04:07

Stolen music, boring tricks, sucky quality. I want 3 minutes of my useless life back :)

fr33r1d3r16/01/2011 08:21

? yare you kiding??

Juice16/01/2011 08:27

Originally posted by fr33r1d3r
? yare you kiding??

No, he doesn't

Jonde16/01/2011 08:49

Send demos, please.

MJK16/01/2011 09:36

isnt this like in evry sub forum on xJ at the moment >_< ..
ot:Jb's and eb's look beter when they are a sc or have some meaning then just - Jump-Ed/jb on something random -Go pro

zgooh16/01/2011 12:04

It's my first movie, didn't know anything about hlae, forcehltv, syncing, effects.
Just wanted to practice there :D
It sucks, but it doesn't matter ! Enjoy mah progress :P

beuhnoix16/01/2011 12:27

Hope you'll get a ban for spamming.. I really hate guys like u.

yep16/01/2011 12:48

There are like 5 threads of this lol

qewi16/01/2011 14:03

Single edgebugs and jumpbugs is not fun to watch and not hard to do. And it really looks like 100aa in some clips.

fr33r1d3r16/01/2011 18:24(edited 16/01/2011 18:26)

All demos are on 10aa
--------------------------------
SORRY FOR SPAM!! I'm so sorry pls forgive me!!!! there 1 thread JUMP MOVIES! 2) JB demos 3) same JB demos! and 4) New JB demo!
I didn't spam so much! There only 2 the same threads!

fr33r1d3r16/01/2011 19:26(edited 16/01/2011 19:27)

I wanna be like spr1n - PRO JB)

yep16/01/2011 21:27

Are you sitting at home just checking this thread every 15 min and considering about people watching or replying? You sound very nervous and frustrated lol

Nubz moviemaker16/01/2011 23:49

Originally posted by yep
Are you sitting at home just checking this thread every 15 min and considering about people watching or replying? You sound very nervous and frustrated lol

Are you sitting whole day following what others do and argue with everyone? its not your business what others does..

NHZ.17/01/2011 00:00

Originally posted by fr33r1d3r
I wanna be like spr1n - PRO JB)



it will never be like spr1n

dx^17/01/2011 00:33

really nice, i cant jb is hard from me ;]

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.