qsk_azure-2

16/01/2011 00:39
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Berkut Tournament #216/01/2011 00:39(edited 16/01/2011 00:44)

A twin brother of qsk_azure, incredibly tough and impenetrable once again, only the most insane is able to nocheck it. Likewise has a chilling lagoone atmosphere.

Whereas the first version is accepted, the second one must be in the mapcycle too.



Author:
qui

Download mirrors:
cosy-climbing
sendspace

-STK-16/01/2011 00:45

It turned out that my nominating qsk_azure was a complete success so this one's gonna be too.Awesome technique map from my favorite mapper qui , map filled with various and extreme jumps , i vote YES.

D2B16/01/2011 01:36(edited 16/01/2011 01:40)

i cant finish it with cp, its really xtreme, but if cosy accepted this map, i think its possible without cp.

the design looks great for me,i like the ambient, its like u are jumping in a desert, alone, peaceful and quiet, the textures look great on the map, the jumps are incredible and challenging, so i vote yes.

CamelCloudrecord holder16/01/2011 13:18

I almost finished the first one with cp, but my hook bind fucked me up.

But this is just as tough, maybe even more! Yes from me, definitely.

lealea16/01/2011 20:37

If every jump is possible, the map is possible without cp
Really liked qsk_azure, this is like an update, bigger and harder.I finished this map in 54min with cp D: , really xtreme map . my vote is ofc Yes

Universe16/01/2011 20:49

qsk_azure2 definitely deserve a place on XJ...What I like the most at this map are the jumps...The jumps are UBER AWESOME and the good thing is that those jumps doesn't require UBER strafes...just good tehnique ...Maybe in the near future this map will be beaten...A definitely YES from me ! Good joob QUI ! You are a very talented mapper ! Keep up the good work.

jarski17/01/2011 22:34

Liked the first eventho I cannot finish it. I'm interested in seeing who takes wr's in these first so I would like to see this in the mapcycle too.

I vote YES

kREWAN17/01/2011 22:53

I vote yes. Only because I'd love to see someone beat this one (and the first one ofc) without cp's. Also it's a nice design on the maps.

unBreakS19/01/2011 11:01

I vote yes. I like the theme - its unique, the jumps are great.

Good job qui.

Nukk19/01/2011 14:41(edited 19/01/2011 14:41)

great map,i think what XJ time to move on extreme OFFICIAL maps.if combined extrem maps,hard bhop and some fastest climb with textures ~2011year's level.
i vote YES!

cocacola20/01/2011 06:59

well, I can't finish the second bhop part, it's so hard for me, the other climb part were ok for me and esp the last block it's very tricky, GJ qui.
I vote YES!

NuKeR MaChInE21/01/2011 03:54

nice hard-xtreme map..
very challenging..
i wanna see the WR of this map :P
koukouz already did the 1.. now its time to do the 2? :D

afurecord holder22/01/2011 22:23

i like the textures, the jumps are very very hard and the map is big, compared to azure 1.

cant wait to kkz to pwn this map, YES :D

Insignia22/01/2011 23:25

Stunning map like the first version of it , only some persons here on XJ can nocheck it. Waiting for someone to make the impossible go possible.So definitely , YES

Cola^07/02/2011 12:12

This map really deserves the place in XJ mapcycle. The map has good quality, meaning the texture is fine, not any huge bugs etc. The jumps are extremely hard and they needs exactly right technique, but even I enjoy a jumps like those :) And ofc it'd be really nice to see some uber player beating it.

So my vote is YES

PsYxOpAt mapper03/05/2011 17:54

No posts for moths + not enough votes. Map denied. Feel free to nominate the map again.

Page 1 of 1