[LJ] 256 Longjump Jokkan^ | by: stuff_x

Started by stuff_x mapper
16/01/2011 02:15
Page 1 of 1
stuff_x mapper16/01/2011 02:15

256 Longjump by Jokkan
Edit by: stuff_x

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKZW0oQV8E8
Own3d: http://www.own3d.tv/video/55205/256_LJ_Jokkan___LJ_Movie___By__stuff
Download: http://data.fuskbugg.se/dipdip/jokkan_lj_256_final.mp4

NOEL16/01/2011 03:10

Probably the worst edit on an lj I've ever in my life seen. Honestly got me thinking if this is even serious or some sort of joke?

I'm sorry if this is a bit harsh, but damn, that custom model, the ultra long campath which just.. yeah im speechless.

stuff_x mapper16/01/2011 03:22

First: Custom model is because my pc crashed and I found an old movie cstrike.

Second: Sucky edit since I promised Jokkan the edit and I wasnt really happy about making it. So it was just extract, input, 10 min edit and render.

Sitka16/01/2011 03:24

gj

BLuex16/01/2011 03:43

Old stuff back :up:

sPADERâ™ 16/01/2011 11:49

GJ for the jump
I didnt like the 30 sec intro and would be nice to see those strafes in slowmotion instead of 3 times normal speed and different campaths.

nucLeaR16/01/2011 12:16

It was pretty decent, but too many campaths and just one first person jump.

dx^17/01/2011 00:24

gjj edit and jokkan :)

d0tx17/01/2011 14:26

Good edit, maybe next time u should to slowmo clip on the strafe part!

I really liked it :)

Ducu17/01/2011 15:18

stuff and jokkan! <3
gj boys :D

Charly.0s17/01/2011 18:03

gj jump
the intro was too long imo, sexy model btw

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.