Unbelievable JB | awp_rooftops

Started by fr33r1d3r
16/01/2011 16:04
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
fr33r1d3r16/01/2011 16:04(edited 16/01/2011 16:23)

Ok dudes I have new incredible demo with unbelievable Jump Bug! I think no one can do like me!! Check up my demo!!!! http://www.2shared.com/file/WEdXfhlX/jb9.html

Jonde16/01/2011 16:11

n1 sick

fr33r1d3r16/01/2011 16:13

thanks___)) Before I did it I jumped above 100 times fail) But finely I did it)

unBreakS16/01/2011 16:40

dude stop spamming... you are scriptz0r

fr33r1d3r16/01/2011 17:20

DUDE!! CHECK UP THIS DEMO!!!! I'm not scripter!! Check up and say scr or not!? But realy check up this demo!! not old demos but this, new!!!!!

theddy16/01/2011 17:21(edited 16/01/2011 17:25)

Originally posted by fr33r1d3r
Ok dudes I have new incredible demo with unbelievable Jump Bug! I think no one can do like me!!


GJ OMG THAT WAS AMAZING can you teach me?

fr33r1d3r16/01/2011 17:33

It's very hard)I just stand there, when you jump, above 4 seconds have past and you are 18 units above the ground)

Juice16/01/2011 17:39(edited 16/01/2011 17:44)

Originally posted by fr33r1d3r
It's very hard)I just stand there, when you jump, above 4 seconds have past and you are 18 units above the ground)

LMAO


[ONTOPIC] Me and VNS've done it on his lan(if I remember right) long time ago, but from lower jail -_-

fr33r1d3r16/01/2011 17:46

xD) I know that it is LoL)) But you can't do JB (looking up) another way) Only with count))

sPADERâ™ 16/01/2011 17:48

zomgomgomg spam spam spam

Juice16/01/2011 17:50

Originally posted by fr33r1d3r
xD) I know that it is LoL)) But you can't do JB (looking up) another way) Only with count))

Here's a quick demo I made(like in 3 minutes :D)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/je7s3w
The darkness caused because of amx_lights plugin bug :(

fr33r1d3r16/01/2011 18:02

Proof me that you've dome it without JBh or Scripts! I just don't know how to check up demos(((

fr33r1d3r16/01/2011 18:20

ADMINS CHECK UP THIS DEMO AND SAY, I'm cheater?

Juice16/01/2011 18:37

Originally posted by fr33r1d3r
Proof me that you've dome it without JBh or Scripts! I just don't know how to check up demos(((

I was too lazy to inject hacks :D

fr33r1d3r16/01/2011 18:40

xD ))))) LOL))) hah) How to upload demos for check up by admins of XJ???

Skizo_record holder16/01/2011 18:40

isnt hard, you need just listeen to sounds and the falling time..

Swoozy16/01/2011 19:07

Originally posted by fr33r1d3r
Ok dudes I have new incredible demo with unbelievable Jump Bug! I think no one can do like me!! Check up my demo!!!! http://www.2shared.com/file/WEdXfhlX/jb9.html

WOW!11
AMAZING!!111
i want marry with you!!1 <3

fr33r1d3r16/01/2011 19:19

ADMINs Check up this demo please! Cheated on no!!!!??

FLP16/01/2011 19:28

ban this spam bot pls

nobody^16/01/2011 20:22

fr33r1d3r, as a beginning you shoudn't make spam threads like this. You could simply edited your previous post. Anyway, u sure do love yourself, eh?

Page 1 of 2