bhop_short

16/01/2011 21:09
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
D@NG3R` mapper Tournament #316/01/2011 21:09(edited 17/01/2011 09:22)

Author:
D@NG3R`

Screens:
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/9747/73700211.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8838/16897085.jpg
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/5544/87428073.jpg
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5139/36478967.jpg
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2319/30288375.jpg

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?cw1a89xa7wm1396

FuZzy1 mapper17/01/2011 21:38

I know that my post will be deleted, but seriously... Do you really think that a map like this will ever be accepted on xj ?

I have better chances to bang Angelina Jolie, than the chances your map has to get accepted :)

CamelCloudrecord holder17/01/2011 21:43

First of all, you should have given your mapping skills more time to develop on. You shouldn't have submitted the first(?) map you made as a nomination, because this, frankly, does not have the standards XJ expects. Watch some more tutorials, give it a half year ++, and come back with something more original and appealing.

My vote is no.

kaynerecord holder17/01/2011 23:14

XJ needs more short bhop maps like this, been a long time since I saw a short bhop map released here on XJ

Simple and enjoyable map, I dont care how the map looks as long as its fun to play and I dont see why it doesnt have any chance of getting accepted(FuZzy1's post), theres already maps like this on XJ, like clintmo_bhopwarehouse, its simple and short aswell.


My vote is yes for this, I want more of this :)

Absolutely simple and unoriginal map. There are already enough such maps on cosy. I wish you'll come with more creative ideas next time, keep rising mapping skills, hf.
NO.

faker mapper18/01/2011 01:17(edited 18/01/2011 01:17)

I don't know if this one is intended to be a (good) troll or real, anyway, please read the mapsubmission rules again, they clearly state that you shouldn't submit/nomiante your very first map (at least not if it looks like this).

Also you're not meant to nominate your own map, if you want to present your map use the map preview/release forum please.

- Closed -

Page 1 of 1