Cheat or no ?

Started by Unk75
17/01/2011 14:04
Page 1 of 1
Unk7517/01/2011 14:04(edited 17/01/2011 14:10)

Hello i want to know if these demos are cheated (excepting aa 100)

http://www.2shared.com/file/_psS_5PF/pre.html

Punk^17/01/2011 16:49(edited 17/01/2011 16:49)

You should download our demochecking tool fps-Death 1.2.1 and check them yourselves :-)

That's the fastest and easiest solution.

Unk7517/01/2011 17:55

I know but how can this guy jump so good ?

jarski17/01/2011 22:39(edited 17/01/2011 22:39)

Clearly you didn't understand what punk just said. Download the demochecking tool and check yourself how can he jump so good. :)

sPADERâ™ 18/01/2011 00:04

100aa is random :<

DiDo-Grecord holder18/01/2011 14:20

Originally posted by Punk^
You should download our demochecking tool fps-Death 1.2.1 and check them yourselves :-)

That's the fastest and easiest solution.

Is there a guide for fps death ? :) The people cant just download it and know what means for example the red line the green line etc etc

beuhnoix18/01/2011 17:05

Originally posted by Punk^
You should download our demochecking tool fps-Death 1.2.1 and check them yourselves :-)

That's the fastest and easiest solution.

You know that you can't check a demo with these tool... (for cheat..)

DiDo-Grecord holder18/01/2011 20:43

and yes lolz is also right. :)

Punk^19/01/2011 00:16

He can check the settings and that's a start.

jimbo19/01/2011 20:57

I don't think he needs any cheats for those jumps

Godlajk22/01/2011 15:55

Right, I've DL'd the tool as you suggested. It says to me that it needs a d3drm.dll file. I don't know if that file is in a specific location or anything, but I can't run the program.

Punk^22/01/2011 16:14

A quick search: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/windowsgeneraldevelopmentissues/thread/a0c2561b-492c-42d7-8f92-c55fe278808d

It's a common Windows 7 problem.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.