senseless kz_bye_erarock sc

Started by ichirou
22/11/2006 03:35
Page 1 of 1
ichirou22/11/2006 03:35

This is more like a trick demo than sc because;
* it saves about 3sec
* it's extremly hard

Demo here
Picture here
[ Edited ]

elITe^22/11/2006 04:13

I knew about it a year ago. But gj for posting it here :)
Never thought about posting it here :/ thought most allready knew ;p
[ Edited Thu Nov 23 2006, 10:41AM ]

AverageFreak22/11/2006 07:40

not that senseless :D if it wasnt that hard...
:o gj anyway :P
[ Edited Wed Nov 22 2006, 07:41AM ]

faker mapper22/11/2006 09:07

gj, but it isn't new for me. seaK posted it like half a year ago ^^ (but the thread was deleted some time ago cause of dead demo link and stuff - so gj for posting it again ;))

DHT- Tournament #122/11/2006 15:40

I knew about it a year ago. But gj for posting it here :)
Never thought about posting it here :/ though most allready knew ;p

elITe^


Word

And I think its possible to do it with prestrafe.. Then u save very much! Somebody who is a rightstrafer can maybe try? Or? Maybe its possible =)

And btw, it isn't extremly hard.. I'd say it's 80 % luck! You must hit the "edge" perfect to gain speed and then maybe 3 strafes.. So this jump is a very lucky jump :P


[ Edited Wed Nov 22 2006, 03:42PM ]

Jim Beam22/11/2006 17:49

232 units :/ pretty hard :!
[ Edited Wed Nov 22 2006, 05:54PM ]

mis7ake22/11/2006 18:24

GJ :D

fuzzerd22/11/2006 19:40

I think I tried this shortcut once. decided it was way too hard.

iv4n22/11/2006 19:58

jj hard is relative, nice sc anyway..

Blase22/11/2006 22:29

[blocked by admin]
[ Edited Thu Nov 23 2006, 02:58PM ]

Pulsar!22/11/2006 22:57

Man, i'm from rus :D

elITe^23/11/2006 10:46

It's not sensless btw, it's only tricky ^^ And u save 3-4 sec as u said ;p


[ Edited Thu Nov 23 2006, 10:46AM ]
[ Edited Thu Nov 23 2006, 10:47AM ]

faker mapper23/11/2006 14:58

1. Warning for Blase

Speaking another language.

2nd Warning -> Ban.

Blase23/11/2006 21:52

Sorry, i don't now....sorry

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.